March 2, 2015 | 1252 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2015 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Carysking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product was good it left my skin feeling fresh and revitalised, it smelled very nice and didn't make my skin oily, I try to use this when ever I remember but I don't use it every single day. It's a good value for money and I think it's a nice product for my skin

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2015 4:29:00 PM More reviews by HeartofanElephant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product was okay and nothing special. It was gentle enough to use everyday but I didn't see any change in my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2015 12:22:00 PM More reviews by mimislamb

I have used Clean & Clear products before with no problem, but this kind broke my face out bad. I gave it to my friend and it broke her out too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I've been using this cleanser for a few weeks now and I really like it. I use one pump with my clarisonic each evening. I use a more moisturizing cleanser in the morning. It does a great job cleaning my skin and it doesn't dry it out. I would repurchase if I ran out of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by karinedion

I used a LOT of Clean & Clear products by the past so I thought this deserved a chance too. BAD IDEA! I had mild to severe acne and the Clean & Clean Continuous Acne Wash had cleared it all. Before all of that, I used the original Morning Burst cleanser (the orange one) and I loved it 'cause it made me skin clear and awake, but the detoxifying one just made my freshly cleared skin break out in spots (which I had never did before) around my mouth! Ugh. I have to clean all that now! Liked the packaging though (but not the smell!)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Lanisk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Made my face itchy, shiny, and just completely broke my normally smooth skin out!! If you have sensitive skin, DO NOT buy this! Now I have to try to fix what this product has messed up. ugh

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this cleanser at night, and I absolutely love it. It smells a lot like the Neutrogena Stress Control line, which was one of my favorites, until I realized the heavy acne medication made my skin worse. It gets a nice, cool deep clean, and leaves my skin soft and squeaky clean. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by tothrive

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this cleanser! I was not expecting much out of it when I picked it up from Walmart over Neutrogena because of the price. This product was waaaaaay over my expectations.

I have only been using this product for about a week now, but I have gotten no blemishes. NONE! This is a very rare occurrence.

Usually, cleansers dry out my face a lot. With this Clean and Clear product, I do not feel the need to use my emu oil as a moisturizer after I wash my face, which is amazing! Don't get me wrong, I still use it sometimes, but this cleanser is so gentle. It gets the job done, too!

Not only is it gentle, but it smells and feels so amazing! I can't even describe the feeling of it on your skin other than that it is WAY BETTER than the tingly feeling that menthol/minty washes give you. It is a very subtle feeling and smell, but it is relaxing and really does wake up your senses!

As for packaging, when I first opened the bottle a bunch of product rushed out, and the bottle I got was slightly hard to open with wet hands, however, it became easier after the second or third time I opened it. The opening gets a little messy if you don't close the cap all the way, and sometimes when you go to get some on your hands a little too much rushes out, but that is perfectly fine with me. I will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

Seriously, I've been using Clean and Clear products off and on since puberty (lol), and have yet to be disappointed. My HG moisturizer came from them but was, of course, discontinued. In any case, this stuff is AWESOME! My face feels clean, but not tight. The smell is AMAZING, and I love the slightly cool feeling it leaves my face with. Energizing? Maybe for a few minutes. But it's no replacement for my morning java, lol. But it's still great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by stilllearnin

I LOVE this! I started becoming more concerned about my skin when I turned 30. I was buying a more expensive Olay cleanser.
This performs better! I use a sephora scrub brush and this everyday. Skin feels clean, not tight, removes makeup great.