October 1, 2014 | 1350 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I've been using this cleanser for a few weeks now and I really like it. I use one pump with my clarisonic each evening. I use a more moisturizing cleanser in the morning. It does a great job cleaning my skin and it doesn't dry it out. I would repurchase if I ran out of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by karinedion

I used a LOT of Clean & Clear products by the past so I thought this deserved a chance too. BAD IDEA! I had mild to severe acne and the Clean & Clean Continuous Acne Wash had cleared it all. Before all of that, I used the original Morning Burst cleanser (the orange one) and I loved it 'cause it made me skin clear and awake, but the detoxifying one just made my freshly cleared skin break out in spots (which I had never did before) around my mouth! Ugh. I have to clean all that now! Liked the packaging though (but not the smell!)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Lanisk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Made my face itchy, shiny, and just completely broke my normally smooth skin out!! If you have sensitive skin, DO NOT buy this! Now I have to try to fix what this product has messed up. ugh

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this cleanser at night, and I absolutely love it. It smells a lot like the Neutrogena Stress Control line, which was one of my favorites, until I realized the heavy acne medication made my skin worse. It gets a nice, cool deep clean, and leaves my skin soft and squeaky clean. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by tothrive

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this cleanser! I was not expecting much out of it when I picked it up from Walmart over Neutrogena because of the price. This product was waaaaaay over my expectations.

I have only been using this product for about a week now, but I have gotten no blemishes. NONE! This is a very rare occurrence.

Usually, cleansers dry out my face a lot. With this Clean and Clear product, I do not feel the need to use my emu oil as a moisturizer after I wash my face, which is amazing! Don't get me wrong, I still use it sometimes, but this cleanser is so gentle. It gets the job done, too!

Not only is it gentle, but it smells and feels so amazing! I can't even describe the feeling of it on your skin other than that it is WAY BETTER than the tingly feeling that menthol/minty washes give you. It is a very subtle feeling and smell, but it is relaxing and really does wake up your senses!

As for packaging, when I first opened the bottle a bunch of product rushed out, and the bottle I got was slightly hard to open with wet hands, however, it became easier after the second or third time I opened it. The opening gets a little messy if you don't close the cap all the way, and sometimes when you go to get some on your hands a little too much rushes out, but that is perfectly fine with me. I will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

Seriously, I've been using Clean and Clear products off and on since puberty (lol), and have yet to be disappointed. My HG moisturizer came from them but was, of course, discontinued. In any case, this stuff is AWESOME! My face feels clean, but not tight. The smell is AMAZING, and I love the slightly cool feeling it leaves my face with. Energizing? Maybe for a few minutes. But it's no replacement for my morning java, lol. But it's still great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by stilllearnin

I LOVE this! I started becoming more concerned about my skin when I turned 30. I was buying a more expensive Olay cleanser.
This performs better! I use a sephora scrub brush and this everyday. Skin feels clean, not tight, removes makeup great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy the scent of this!! Every morning when I wake up and use this I honestly feel for energized for the day!!! I love the beads they remove dead skin cells really flawless not rough and dry. It last pretty long have had this bottle since two years ago!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by crinum

I find this (I have the non-exfoliating version) to be a relatively similar, but cheaper, version of Bliss Fabulous Foaming Cleanser. The reason it stands out from other foaming cleansers is that it does not leave my skin tight-feeling and dry as soon as I finish washing my face with it. It does the job at getting rid of all the dirt, grease and makeup too. For the price, I will be sure to keep this on my bathroom counter. If you have combination skin, this stuff is worth a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by kblakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like the scrubbiness/foaming of the scrub. However it has made me breakout horribly. I broke out in spots I rarely do and it brought on the cystic pimples on the lower half of my face.