April 18, 2014 | 936 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Simply no frizz spray gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by aya101

Absolutely amazing. I took this on a Vacation with me to somewhere extremely humid and I sprayed it in my hair before straightening and It kept it probably 85% percent more straight then without it in my hair. Absolutely great for my supper thick curly hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bottle looks good, it smells good, but it doesn't do much good. I think that these types of products just don't work well. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by chandler1122

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really do love this stuff! I have thick, wavy, and often quite frizzy hair. And since my hair's dark, the frizzies are noticeable. I use this spray gel on any style, flat-ironed, curled, and naturally wavy. I use a little bit right before I apply hairspray and it keeps frizz away. My only complaint is that fact that it's gel; I'm not really a gel person, I prefer creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Cosmeticslover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had problems with the bottle and how the gel came out.
I do think this helped get rid of frizz on my hair.
I loved the smell of it.

Overall, I'd buy it again. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

I don't have time to really style my hair in the morning but naturally it's a bit frizzy and and the ends are quite ugly so I need something that would make my hair look manageable but without much work. While this spray is not the perfect solution, I like it quite a lot. I wash my hair in the evening (no time in the morning) add about 4-5 sprays of this stuff, comb to distribute product and go to bed. In the morning, my hair is soft, voluminous and smooth and the ends look healthy enough that I don't have to hide my hair in a bun or ponytail for the day. Ideally it would make my strands shinier but I'm calling this a win.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by phoenix511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have thick, long, wavy, and VERY frizzy hair, and live in Houston; I know frizz. I've tried every shampoo, gel, and cream on the market, and the only thing that's ever helped has been using a straightening iron, which was useless on particularly muggy days. 6 sprays of this stuff on dry (not damp like the bottle says) and straightened hair worked wonders! It got rid of the frizzies, and they stayed gone for over a day. I haven't seen them since because I always use this stuff after air-drying and straightening my hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

On the fence about this one. It didn't weigh my hair down, but isn't that wonderful when it comes to de-frizzing or keeping my fine hair completely sleek and frizz-free. Call it genes or bad luck, but other similar products leave my hair silky smooth and super manageable. Not sure I would venture to buy this stuff again at this point.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by spinthedeck

No wonder Tresemme products are always on sale! I used maybe 8 spritzes of this for my entire head of damp hair - I was hoping my hair would dry into smooth frizz-free shiny waves. OMG - a few hrs later my hair was a crunchy, dried out mess & this was on a 81 degree day w/only 31% humidity! I can only imagine if I used it much more liberally than I did, oh vey...I ended up pulling my hair back b/c I was so embarassed, it looked like I had a bad perm or something. I've also tried the So Sleek Defrizzing Gel which again dried my hair something fierce - this whole line is just crap, IMO.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by eam123

Searching for a product that I can air dry my wavy hair with no frizz. I used to use john freida ocean waves, which was awesome, but discontinued. I have used everything under the sun. This product is pretty good at controlling frizz, but does leave hair a little dull/not shiny. So no frizz, but no shine either.......this will do for now, but the search continues......
EDIT: 7/09, this is junk :-( taking my rating down to 2