November 28, 2014 | 882 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nuxe - Creme Merveillance Visible Expression Lines Cream (for Normal to Dry Skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by jorates

It really grooms and plumps the skin. I had breakouts though, but only in the first days while adapting. It is a little rich for normal skin I would say, it has to be blotted before make-up, unless you have time for it to sink in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Merveilance cream by nuxe is a marvellous cream! I've tested this cream for a couple days...then i've decided to buy it! It smooth on the application,thiner then the nirvanesque but still thick. It smooths out the skin of my face,hydrates it,plumps it! It does work on smaller lines,revitalize the skin as well! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by echo2008

I use it on mouth lines, forehead, even under my eyes (which are very sensitive and dry) and the expression lines are almost gone..I will buy again, very pleased...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by lilymoon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this as a sample given to me by an SA and I wish I had never tried it. I have not had a single pimple in years but after just ONE time of applying this product to my clean face and neck (and changing nothing else in my routine), within 2 days I have developed three pimples on my forehead, two around my mouth, one on my chin, and one HUGE, red, nearly cyst-like pimple on my neck, which I am having to wear a scarf all the time to keep covered as it is unsightly.

I do not have sensitive skin and I am not acne-prone, so I was very shocked and disappointed to have this happen.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2009 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I may be reviewing this too early, but thought I would share my thoughts. I got a sample of this cream, so decided to try it. I have a few expression lines that are rather deep, so I figured what the heck. I've used it sparingly for about a week...it's a very rich cream, and a little goes a long way. We are also having a humid summer, and my normally parched skin hasn't been as dry as usual. To make a long story short, I was sitting in the car at a stop sign, and looked into the rearview mirror as we all do, to check my mininal makeup. I was in bright light, and I noticed that the deep wrinkles around my mouth and cheeks were almost non exsistant. Not putting two and two together, I pondered whether it was my makeup or??? Duh. As I was putting this cream on tonight...the lightbulb came on. This stuff might actually WORK! I can't explain why my skin looked plumped up, hydrated and heathier then usual, or why the lines looked less noticable. I can only say that it has to be this cream, or the humidity, which we rarely have. I am going to finish the sample...if I don't get any breakouts, a jar of this will be mine. I may need to go to the version for extra dry skin in the winter, but for now, this leaves my skin hydrated and glowing. I love my Avene, but this actually DOES something in addition to moisturizing. Wow.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No