Starring! Fragrances

3.3

on 11/18/2012 3:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm afraid I have to agree with Leah2412. My first order from this company I ordered, among other things, a full bottle of a fragrance I'd tried in sample. It didn't remotely smell the same when I received it and I emailed to explain my situation. It took forever for them to respond and I had to harass them to get any response at all. That being said, they sent me a remix of the oil without charge. It still didn't smell like the sample, but I do know base oils can change, so I let it go. Still, most of the oils I've tried from them (and I've tried a bunch) are super sweet and foody. They don't seem to do anything that isn't a sweet gourmand. If this is your idea of a perfect perfume, then you'll have a blast with their fun site, great clear descriptions and friendly atmosphere. If foody isn't your thing, you're bound to disappointment. Prices are great, packaging better than your average etsy. You get what you pay for, certainly.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really like this company and the customer service is great! The packaging is very cute and the scents are very concentrated and long-lasting! Ashley, the owner, has always gotten my package to me quickly and answered any questions I have had. The pricing is a little high for the fragrance oils but if you go to the Clearance link on the website you can get scents for much cheaper! I will continue to purchase from this great company! There is also a reward point system where you can gain points when you order so you can save money on future purchases. I have ordered from this company many times and have received my packages in about 5-10 business days or possibly even less (the company is in California and I live in Texas). One of my favorite e-tailers!

on 7/5/2009 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wasn't really impressed with this company. The stated TAT was 5-10 days, but my order took around 20. I had to email the owner to find this out. She also stated that she would include a very nice coupon for the extra wait time but didn't. Not that I would order from them again, but still I like for people to do what they say they're going to do. All of the perfume samples I ordered smelled just alike. They were all foody sweet, but nothing special or complicated. I like possets a lot better!

Popular Fragrances