August 21, 2014 | 1849 users online

Foundations - MUSQ

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Pennyvincent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love their powder foundations. Best I have ever tried and no bismeth! Coverage is fantastic. So easy to apply and match my skin colour. Lasts all day and night and great for my oily T-zone to keep the shine away! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by natashalaura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this review so helpful and so happy I purchased a Musq foundation. I have the most sensitive skin but this foundation hydrates my skin and has made it look amazing! The ingredients are fantastic as I can not use many products without my skin itching or burning. Would never use anything else it is so light on the skin but gives amazing coverage. Couldn't be happier. I got the colour Malibu and am so excited they have organic skincare now too! I got it from their online store www.musq.com.au and they have since updated their packaging which looks fab!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by perfectface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally found it! The perfect all natural mineral makeup! I've been using mineral makeup for years now and have tried many. I liked Illuminaire and Joppa until I found MUSQ. I am using the creme foundation compact and it's heavenly. It's so easy to apply and you can't even feel it on your skin, it's so light. It gives as much coverage as you need. You can make it sheer by wetting the sponge or apply more coverage in areas you need. Using a lip stick brush, you can apply it as a concealer. It's unbelievable. The color SORRENTO is perfect for me. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup. I never go without foundation and this makes me feel like I'm not wearing any makeup at all! This stuff is so incredible. They don't sell it in the US so go to their website: http://musqcomau.melbourneitwebsites.com/index.htm. They have an online store but if you live in the US you will need to email them first to make arrangements to order. Without question, this is my HG. There is not another product like this out there. It's worth every penny you will love this foundation. I'm so glad I found it.