Burt's Bees Mama Bee Body Oil

4.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I love this oil. I used it while pregnant and continue to use it now while breastfeeding. It smells amazing (of lemon), glides on the skin well, and absorbs easily. It is inexpensive and safe to use during pregnancy and postpartum. I used this oil even in the hot and humid summer, with great success and without feeling greasy. I apply after the shower to lock in moisture.

on 11/19/2010 1:24:00 PM

I am not pregnant, nor have I ever have been, I bought this purely for the smell. It smells exactly like LUSH each peach massage bar, but it is a lot easier to apply. I use this dripping wet when I get out of the shower, so I dont use a lot, and the fresh citrus scent really wakes me up.
It leaves my dry skin so smooth, but it is expensive. I paid 15 for a little bottle, which is very expensive, so I will try to find it cheaper if I will buy it again. It is much better than normal baby oil, as it is not greasy at all. Shame it is sooooo expensive, otherwise it would be a staple.

on 11/4/2009 5:23:00 PM

Smells AMAZING! I originally tried this through a friends' medicine cabinet and had to retain from using the entire bottle. I just ordered my own online for $5.75 as to the opposed $8. Looking forward to use this on my 27 week pregnant belly/hips/thighs...it is light and absorbs quickly. Again, I LOVE the lemon-y and refreshing smell.

on 7/5/2009 10:06:00 AM

I love this product! It has a lovely, refreshing and subtle lemony smell. It is actually a nourishing body oil which contains Vitamin E. I started using it since I was about 20+ weeks pregnant and I still continue using it now that I am 31 weeks pregnant. I believe it will moisturise and nourish my stretched belly skin. I love that it is absorbed quickly into the skin and unlike other belly lotions, it does not leave any streaky residue that could ruin your clothes.

Popular Body Skincare Products