July 28, 2014 | 1987 users online

Skincare - Body - Burt's Bees - Mama Bee Body Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by ford8161

I am not pregnant, nor have I ever have been, I bought this purely for the smell. It smells exactly like LUSH each peach massage bar, but it is a lot easier to apply. I use this dripping wet when I get out of the shower, so I dont use a lot, and the fresh citrus scent really wakes me up.
It leaves my dry skin so smooth, but it is expensive. I paid 15 for a little bottle, which is very expensive, so I will try to find it cheaper if I will buy it again. It is much better than normal baby oil, as it is not greasy at all. Shame it is sooooo expensive, otherwise it would be a staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ttn923

Smells AMAZING! I originally tried this through a friends' medicine cabinet and had to retain from using the entire bottle. I just ordered my own online for $5.75 as to the opposed $8. Looking forward to use this on my 27 week pregnant belly/hips/thighs...it is light and absorbs quickly. Again, I LOVE the lemon-y and refreshing smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 10:06:00 AM More reviews by creamm

I love this product! It has a lovely, refreshing and subtle lemony smell. It is actually a nourishing body oil which contains Vitamin E. I started using it since I was about 20+ weeks pregnant and I still continue using it now that I am 31 weeks pregnant. I believe it will moisturise and nourish my stretched belly skin. I love that it is absorbed quickly into the skin and unlike other belly lotions, it does not leave any streaky residue that could ruin your clothes.