September 23, 2014 | 1865 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Jurlique - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

This is supposed to be a gentle, all-natural eye makeup remover. Having trying more than 10 makeup removers, i'm not exactly sure of what this product does. It comes in a tube packaging, and the project comes in cream form. While it removes eye shadow pretty well, it was a pain to remove waterproof mascara. I suspect plain olive oil would have done a better job !

However, this product does not sting my eyes and smells natural. Expensive, and would not repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by sleaf

I've never had a product hurt my eyes so much, it stung so badly that I gave it away after one use.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by farmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this as a gift with purchase and if you see my other review's you'll see that I'm a bit of a fan of Jurlique so I was surprised when I used this that it didn't work.

At first I thought maybe I'm not using it correctly. So I tried using it in the following ways.

Product applied directly to a make up pad and then used to wipe the product off my eyes. Didn't work product stung my eyes.
Product applied directly to a DAMP make up pad and then used to wipe the product off my eyes. Didn't work product stung my eyes even more.

Product applied directly to an eyeliner pencil mark on the back of my hand. Didn't work. I then had to use a face wipe to get the product off my hand.

Pros: The smell as with most stuff from Jurlique is just DEVINE.

Cons: The product simply does not work. I've never had so much trouble trying to get a product to work. The product is fairly runny and not gentle at all. In fact you do have to use a fair amount of it to even see any kind of result before you eventually give up and use another make up remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by pappayaya

i bought this product on sale at 50% off, i dont think i would've otherwise. the reviews are a little unjust for this so far because initially i also thought it was terrible how you had to use so much product to remove simple day to day makeup. personally, i only use a brow mascara and regular mascara. i have also been using cotton pads but instead of directly applying the remover on, i wet the pad squeeze out the excess water and then apply the remover. i think it works really well! since i've been doing that it no longer stings my eye nor do i have to squeeze a ridiculous amount.
i'm pretty lazy, so sometimes i just leave the stuff on awhile before going to wash my face....i think something in it is working for my skin my dark eye circles are are definitely less severe! so yay to this product!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Yve_von

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is meant to be a gentle-for-the-eye makeup remover. However, it stings my eyes and doesn't remove my non-waterproof mascara and eye liner. Also, not sure whether it is due to lack of preservatives but my product turned from a creamy consistency to more watery within a few months.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

My mum bought this for me. I was excited because Jurlique is known for it's natural ingredients. I don't use much eye makeup except for waterproof mascara.
This product comes in a metallic tube, similar to that of toothpaste. It is creamy and has a distinct scent. I'm not sure how to describe the scent but it's neither pleasant nor awful.
So about the actual product. It stings my eyes. At first, I thought it was supposed to be a refreshing feeling from the ingredients but the stinging was irritating my eyes. A large amount of the makeup remover is needed to remove just mascara.
Definitely not worth the money.
Natural = Pain

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Meaghan86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful fragrance and natural ingredients. Lovely texture and moisturises eye area nicely. Effectively removes eye shadow, mascara and eyeliner. I use it in the shower then follow with my face cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first want to say that I adored the scent. Smelled so calming and fresh! I wish there was a body wash in this exact scent! Ok: Review time! It works very well at removing makeup, as it would because of the oil content. I used a large cotton "disc" thing to wipe away makeup and the remover. It did leave a bit of moisture behind and I don't mind that, having dry skin. What I do mind however, is the slight irritated being so close to my eyes. For that reason, the price, and the fact that I cleanse makeup using an oil usually, I would not purchase the full size (I got a sample of this, and it's the only reason I went ahead and used it).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

It comes off pretty well for me, but I don't like the after-moisture. The smell is amazing..like a lemon scent?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 7:35:00 AM More reviews by aimela

Goes on creamy, but doesn't appear to rinse off clean. I used cotton pad to wipe off, then rinsed off. Sticky residue was still left, so I used regular cleanser to insure that everything was off. Kind of defeats the purpose of having gentle make up remover if you have rub off make up. Unfortunately, my skin did not feel clean unless the remover was rubbed off before washing if off with "soap" and water. I am sticking with cleansing oil. Yippee, one less step in my beauty regime.