July 31, 2014 | 1954 users online

Blush - Mary Kay - Pink Petals

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This stuff did not show up on my skin, and I have really pale skin so almost everything shows up. Ugh. Waste of time.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by meggan0903

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a matte, brightish pink. Reminds me of something a clown would wear. Did not like the color, would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Aprilalways

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is the best blush investment I have ever made so far! It is so natural and girly. This product will not make you break out and I have combination/sensitive skin. I suggest this blush if you like dewy finishes and going to a softer, innocent look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this color! It is a neutral, soft, light pink with no shimmer. This is probably the closest blush to MK's d/c Azelea blush from years ago which was my very first blush...I've tried to find a dupe for years and nothing has come close. I'm a PPP, neutral/cool, with green eyes and dark brunette hair. I don't like pinks which are too cool and this one is just right. This gives such a fresh look and is not cakey or powdery. The color stays fresh all day as well. There is no scent and so far, this has not broken out my sensitive/acne prone/rosacea skin. Love this!