Mary Kay Pink Petals

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (corn) starch, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Silica, Isononyl Isononoate, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Luffa Cylindrica Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Mica, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Carmine.

This stuff did not show up on my skin, and I have really pale skin so almost everything shows up. Ugh. Waste of time.

on 4/23/2010 3:25:00 PM

It is a matte, brightish pink. Reminds me of something a clown would wear. Did not like the color, would not repurchase.

on 1/31/2010 12:08:00 AM

This blush is the best blush investment I have ever made so far! It is so natural and girly. This product will not make you break out and I have combination/sensitive skin. I suggest this blush if you like dewy finishes and going to a softer, innocent look.

on 7/5/2009 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love this color! It is a neutral, soft, light pink with no shimmer. This is probably the closest blush to MK's d/c Azelea blush from years ago which was my very first blush...I've tried to find a dupe for years and nothing has come close. I'm a PPP, neutral/cool, with green eyes and dark brunette hair. I don't like pinks which are too cool and this one is just right. This gives such a fresh look and is not cakey or powdery. The color stays fresh all day as well. There is no scent and so far, this has not broken out my sensitive/acne prone/rosacea skin. Love this!