OPI Shorts Story

4.3

on 3/8/2015 9:26:00 PM

I have over 300 polishes and this is probably my fav pink. Very blue based and bright I love it with Mac Angel lipstick and gloss. I hear it is close too OPI Suzi has a Swede tooth so iam going to check it out! This color is amazing!!!!! Update: So I bought Suzi has a swede tooth and they are close but not a dupe. Shorts story is by far prettier and brighter. This is my HG hot pink!!!! Too bad I wasted my money on The other... No comparison!

on 5/28/2014 7:09:00 AM

I'm a two coats kind of girl, and although Shorts Story is a beautiful color, it's still to streaky even at two coats. I'm sure three probably would make me like this better, but I just can't with this one. It's up for swap now.

on 3/29/2014 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Just bought OPI Shorts Story to match with MAC Lipstick Candy Yum Yum. What a fantastic match. Shorts Story is a gorgeous vivid Hot Pink with a touch on purple undertones. The day I bought Shorts Story, I had Elephantastic Pink on. I painted one nail with Shorts Story, and it made Elephantastic Pink look like a tacky shade of pink. Shorts Story is certainly a classy Hot Pink they will liven up a winter outfit when wearing Black or Darl Denim. Probably my favourite OPI shade!

on 2/2/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this polish, it's one of my favorite pink colors to wear in Spring. It is a light-medium cool toned pink cream. This would be the most flattering on neutral-cool toned skin, and it looks really good on fair skin. I will repurchase.

on 8/27/2013 1:12:00 AM

I think this may officially be my favorite pink nail polish - and I have quite the collection! At first it didn't look like anything too special, and don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are dupes out there. But it's just the cutest pink! Cool toned, creamy, opaque in two coats, beautiful self-leveling formula.. you got me, OPI! It's bright and bold, but not neon or too in-your-face. It's perfect.This may be one of the only nail polishes I have to get a second bottle of. Normally I don't wear the same color too often, but I just keep going back to this one. Looks awesome in the summer as a mani or pedi, but I think I'll be wearing this all year long, it just really works on my skin tone. This is now my go-to color. Definitely recommended for pink lovers everywhere.

on 7/20/2013 10:59:00 PM

in love with the colour not in love with the next day chipping. its the most perfect barbie pink thats still wearable and not in your face. it has a creamy buttery finish to it. will still use regardless of the fast chipping.

on 7/11/2013 1:43:00 PM

beautiful color - chips in 1 day.
I even wore gloves when I washed the dishes and it came of with the gloves!! amazing.

on 4/26/2013 7:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this polish a couple of days ago - I love the colour and the fact that you only need 1 coat! It does chip after a while but is still longer lasting than many other polishes. Relatively expensive here in NZ ($27) but I managed to get this in a sale for $12. I would definitely recommend as a must have pink shade!

For me it's the perfect hot (but not too hot!) pink cream. Blue based to work with the cool tones in my skin, long wearing, beautiful. Application is great, it's opaque in two but you may like to do three if you have the time for full colour saturation. Looks fantastic on toes, too.

on 10/26/2012 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

When I first bought this polish I didn't have a tan and it looked really bad on my skin tone so I put it away and didn't get it out for months. I tried it again with tanned skin over the summer and totally changed my mind! I love it, its the ultimate barbie pink colour and looks great for both mani and pedi. Would definitely recommend as a summer polish or for those with a olive skin tone.

Top Rated OPI Products