August 27, 2014 | 1622 users online

Blush - Dolce & Gabbana - The Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this blush in Mauve Diamond and I love it!!!! I own probably 30 blushes and I always seem to reach for this. Smooth application, looks flawless, totally matte. I have huge pores and oily skin and it still lasts all day, and seems to slights disguise my pores. Love!!!!!! Would def repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by planetnars

This is a review for the shade Nude 10. D&G blush has not dissapointed me yet. I have a few other shades and I can tell you that consistently I have had very long wear time (10+ hours before fading on some days), The blushes are all buildable. They can be applied more sheer or more pigmented depending on the density of the brush or technique used. This makes them very user friendly, especially for those with fair complexions or who may have had trouble with pigmented blush application. The included brush is small, dense, and made of high quality hair rather than the usual garden variety blush brush hair. My flaky skin is never accentuated and none of my D&G blushes have ever applied patchy. Onto Nude, this is a brightening peachy nude that gives the loveliest peaches and cream flush on my fair skin. The texture is quite creamy right out of the box, my other D&G blushes felt more hard packed but silky upon initial use but became creamier after using them more often. This is high quality, user friendly, and a beautiful shade. Excellent blush.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Mannie1125

I bought this blush in "rosebud" color. I LOVE this blush/color!

It is a soft orange color in the pan. It is such a basic color, but such a unique color on the skin, it is hard to describe. On the skin it isn't orange, it isn't pink. It is peach, but the perfect shade of peach. When buffed on the skin (which is so easy because it is so velvety smooth and good amount of pigment), it makes you look like you're glowing from within, with a peach hue. Very natural looking. Isn't every chalky or powdery looking on the skin, and doesn't melt or rub off quick.

I don't normally spend this much on a blush, nor did I really want to. I waffled on pulling the trigger to buy it for over a month. But I must say now that I have it and love it so, I don't regret the price, and I'd gladly buy this blush again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by dolceviiita

I picked up the D&G blush in Tan after I heard my favorite Youtuber, ohheyclaire, use it as her contour shade. I am so glad I took advantage of the Saks free shipping to order it because I am definitely in love with this blush. It gives me such a healthy sunkissed look and looks great in the places I have contoured with. The formula is incredible, and it's somewhat sheer which is perfect for people who do not want that muddy look. A little goes a long way this product. One swipe with the brush is all it took to achieve a little contour.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lcourts

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PEASE SEE UPDATE @BOTTOM...This blush in Tan is the best contour color I have found yet. Ive tried Smashbox new contour kit with the three colors and found the darkest color was too muddy the middle color is too orange to wear alone and the hightlight color a matte was too chalky to b of any use. I have tried warmth by Bare Essentuals n it was too orange. D &G Tan is the perfect brown because it is SHEER and powdery with NO orange and NOT muddy plus u only need this one color to contour beautifully.The powdery quality makes the color less intense for application n very buildable. This color has a hint of grey kind of taupey which makes it a wonderful monochromatic color. I didnt give a 5 due to the price. I know it prob cost maybe 5 for the actual product. Why wont these cosmetic companies give us girls a break n b more charitable! Oh well Imma cosmetic junkie addicted to textures, colors, formulas, packaging and the smell of lipstick so much I could eat it! Sooo Ill pay for my "fix";).....UPDATE! I was really liking this product until I noticed liittle brown dots which was this blush settling into my pores! Its going back to Saks. :((#@&!+%=0"/??

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Lizzyroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

D&G's blush in Tan is my FAVORITE contour color! it is the perfect shade for most skin tones and is very silky soft. The powder is quite pigmented and is very buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:18:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Tired of spending a fortune in Chanel's products (their prices have increased over 20% in one year, that's crazy as the formulas are exactly the same) I tried something new. This blush is amazing: silky, easy to blend, no sparkle/glitter. It adds the right amount of colour on my NC15 complexion. I bought the colour in peach and it is amazing: very subtle iff you want a light application and it is blendable without looking clowny (it is not orange, beige, bronzy and does not oxidise). Much better than Chanel JCs!! The packaging is gold (which is a little bit too flashy for me) and the great thing is that fingertips do not show on the metallic packaging with the result that it does not look tacky. I am really pleased with this blush, one of the best I have ever tried. Goodbye Chanel.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just got D&G blush in two shades.... Warm and Nude. The compact is shiny gold and absolutely gorgeous and the brush IS usable as the prior reviewer noted (albeit not as good as a full size brush). The product quality is absolutely lovely....it's sheer and silky and very blendable. It gives a nice, soft luminosity but it's not sparkly so it looks very natural. However, the product quantity is pretty puny for the price of $44, thus my 4 instead of 5 lippie rating (but the fabulous container is a major offset and that's a lot of what you're paying for, IMHO). The Nude shade is pale and almost invisible even on my very fair skin, but I will use it as a highlighter over bronzer. The Warm shade is a beautiful, deep, neutral brick that's perfect on its own (sheer so not fakey, but gives a nice warm pop of color) and I think this one will work with almost all skin tones. This brand is currently a Saks exclusive and the color chart on Saks is way OFF! I highly recommend checking the D&G cosmetics website for a lot more accurate color views before ordering.

12 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I got this in Rose, on my NC 40 (summer) skin, this looks very subtle, but definitely gives a very healthy appearance. It has a satin matte finish, but on people with thinner skin, it may show up a bit dewy, but definitely no shimmer/glittery tid-bits in it.
The included little brush with golden handle is actually usable !!! However, I do prefer using my Mac #188 or #109. As I ordered it via Saks.com, totally guess work, I think this blush works better for me in winter & if I am going to buy another DG blush, I will get Warm instead.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No