October 23, 2014 | 2155 users online

Body Scrubs - Philosophy - Pure Grace Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using Philosophy products for over 5 years now and I like about 90% of their stuff. I didn't care for the Pure Grace perfume but I love the salt scrub. It smells so good, very clean and fresh. It has a soapy scent. There is no floral, no fruit, or citrus in this at all. It just smells like a good old white bar of soap. It works great for getting rid of rough areas on the body. I didn't notice it heating up when I used it but I don't really care if it gets hot or not. it comes in a 8oz tub. You get a lot of product because you don't need much. I use this with my clarisonic on my elbows, feet, knees and I come out of the shower very soft. I recommend this scrub for anyone who like clean scents or who is sensitive to strong smells.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This review is a bit odd for me to make because Pure Grace is not my favorite scent from philosophy for its scrubs. I much prefer the lemon but that scent is no longer around. I have purchased this scrub three times and I intend to do so again. Of all the scrubs I've used from this company (lemon, coconut, gingerbread) I prefer this one because of the texture and the length of time it allows me to scrub without the product dissolving. The scent is okay, not offensive, but not refreshing to me either. I do like the feel of the scrub and it works beautifully on my skin, feet and hands included. I typically use it every other week in the fall and winter and every week in the spring and summer. This large jar can last for at least 3 months (longer in cooler months), so it is a good buy. I rarely need to moisturize my skin afterwards, even in summer, which is a testament to its non-drying properties.

I've used scrubs from high-end and low-end but philosophy is the right end for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell and how soft my skin is. This was my HG until I came across Trader Joe's scrubs. It's a little exspensive. Trader Joe's you get the same amount or more for WAY less money. I do adore this though. If you don't mind the price tag than by all means GET IT!