Victoria's Secret Blush Lip Gloss

3.8

on 7/20/2012 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this lipgloss. This is my go to lipgloss to top off most of my lipsticks. It's not too sheer or too opaque. It has always worked extremely well with whatever I've layered it on top of.

Such an easy to wear every day color, you can't go wrong with this shade :>

on 8/29/2010 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect everyday color without having to put lipstick or lipliner on. Wonderful texture, not too goopy at all. Can be paired with a nude lipstick to add a hint of color to a nude lip. Goes perfect with my NC40/NARS Stromboli skin tone. Will be purchasing more.

on 8/24/2010 10:53:00 PM

This is my first lip gloss from vs. And I like it very much. It is ten dollars and the texture is similar to Revlon super lustrous lipgloss. The color is a sheer mauve pink and it does add color to my pale lipcolor. It may not show up on pigmented lips. I like the packaging the texture the color and that you can apply it on top of most lipsticks. My favorite combo is this on top of the Rimmel pink blush lipstick. love it!!!

on 7/2/2010 8:52:00 AM

I got a sample size of this as a free gift with purchase a while ago, so I can't say much about the price. I just have to say that I love this lip gloss! It's the perfect color! It's very sheer, so it doesn't show up that well, but there's definitely a slight tint of pink there. It's very natural, and it gives my lips a nice shine, without being glittery, which is another thing I love: no sparkles (I hate glittery lipgloss!) I'm very happy I received this sample, and I'll definitely buy the full size when I run out.

on 5/28/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I bought this w/o trying it on, because I am phobic about getting lip herpes. I did put it on my wrist and held it up to my face and it looked nice and pigmented on my wrist. Not so on my very very red, pigmented lips. It just looks clear. Not enough pigment in this one or the sublime.

on 4/10/2010 10:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Got this gloss for free during a VS $10 coupon promotion. Despite being very pale, I have very pigmented lips, so the color Blush is a nude color for me, a good match for my natural lip color.

The gloss itself is a medium consistency, not watery but not a serum. I would also say it has a medium shine, not gaudy. This particular shade has no shimmer, though many others in the line do. I really like the shape of the applicator, its like a doe foot but flat, making it really easy to apply. The one thing I did not like is the gloss has an almost gritty feeling when I rub my lips together, kind of bizarre.

Over all a pretty standard gloss, not sure I'd go out of my way to buy it, but I do like it, and when I get more coupons in the future I'd probably use them on more glosses.

This is honestly my HG lip gloss. I have this in a mini size as I received this as an extra in a swap. Unfortunately Vancouver, BC does not have a VS, so it's extremely difficult for me to find these items. The colour is a very neutral pink, like a "blush" Haha, and it goes on extremely sheer, with just a barely there hint of colour. There are absolutely no shimmers in the gloss, which I LOVE!! I love pairing this over my nude lipstick, it gives it a very nice glossy finish without being over the top like some shimmery lip glosses. The scent is very pleasent, it reminds of MAC's trademark scent, vanilla! I will definitely repurchase!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this gloss in a Victoria's Secret makeup kit. The gloss is pretty from the outside. On my lips however, it was much too dark. I am fair skinned and this just looked funny on me. I also was not impressed with how sticky this gloss is which I have noticed with Victoria's Secret glosses. This also does not have much lasting power. It feels moisturizing as it is applied, but that does not last. I felt as if it was leeching the moisture out of my lips. This formula needs to be worked on. Would not buy again unless it came in a kit.

Recommended for Medium Skin