Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof

1.8

on 7/16/2014 7:05:00 PM

it's just plain pointless. it does absolutely nothing to my lashes except wet them. wouldn't buy again.

on 7/1/2013 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I always curl my eyelashes before i apply mascara, but with this, i think it's just USELESS! It flattens my lashes and creates thick clumps, as in, it doesn't go on evenly!! I then find myself having to curl ONTOP of the mascara! Which i am against but have no choice! DON't buy!

on 4/4/2013 8:50:00 AM

Just awful. Sucks that I wasted my money on this. I would never buy this again.

on 2/13/2013 12:10:00 PM

IF you like hard lashes that fall flat and have no other results besides what I just mentioned, then this is for you. Worst mascara ever.

on 11/29/2012 3:13:00 PM

This is the worst mascara ever!!

on 11/12/2012 4:52:00 PM

UGH! I wish I had read reviews before I purchased this. I saw this on sale and I was TOTALLY drawn in by the packaging. I was shocked when I saw these reviews. There is nothing special about the wand, I don't feel like it makes it difference. There is so much product on the wand, and the formula is really really wet. This caused a lot of clumping and unequal distribution of the product. This formula also takes a long time to dry. I have to wipe the wand off 3-4times before I can actually use it, which is also a big hassle. I also find it to smudge under my eyes a bit. The only pro in the sexy curves waterproof mascara is that it holds a curl decently. It darkens my lashes well, and gives a bit of length, not so much volume though. It is also easily removed with a regular eye makeup remover. Not recommended!

on 8/19/2012 12:47:00 AM

Okay, so this mascara has some pros and cons. First off, though, let me tell you that I have very watery eyes and have been searching for a mascara for a long time.

Now, at first I liked this product a lot. It comes in a cute tube that is shiny blue/green color. It looks nice and I didn't have any problems with the packaging.

It also stays on pretty well. I didn't have tons of mascara under my eyes by the end of the day, which was a nice change.

Oh, and the brush is small, which was a nice change from the huge ones that usually come with mascara, though it's a bit flimsy which caused me a little bit of a problem because it would get on my lids. But not a big deal.

However, it took forever for the mascara to dry. After applying it, I'd try not to blink for awhile because when I did it would get all over my eyelids, which was super annoying and the main reason I would not buy this mascara again.

Also, in pictures it didn't look at that great on my lashes, which kind ruins the point of mascara a little bit.

Overall, not great but not terrible either. I only stuck with it till I found a better mascara.

on 7/19/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't say I am completely let down by this mascara since I don't really gravitate towards Rimmel. I actually haven't used any of their products which resulted in rave reviews. I really dont even know why I gave this one a shot. Oh well, didn't have high expectations so Im not sad it's a horrible mascara,

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

DO NOT waste your money on this! I found it to be thin and unflattering. It was too expensive for the quality. It was too wet and icky, clumped, and did nothing for me. Id say the only good thing about it was the pretty tube. Waste of my money.

Pros:
insanely waterproof
Cons:
worst spider leg effect ever (because of the wand)
Effect: