October 1, 2014 | 1122 users online

Pressed Powders - Etude - Secret Beam Powder Pact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this powder in the mixed colors. It is different shadows of pastels and white, but when you swirl it together it looks white. It gives a nice highlight shimmer, without being dark like a bronzer. I kind of swipe it all over and I love the glow I get. Great highlighting powder !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by emilily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product came in a really pretty compact... That is pretty much why I bought it when I was in Vietnam. The only problem is I don't really know when I'd wear it. I've used it on its own, it's sheer and shiny, quite pretty, but the colour I bought is a bit pale for me so it looks a bit boring. It leaves the face feeling nice and smooth. I don't really like pressed powders though, I've found.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Sunnyli

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it very great xDD

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using the Etude On Screen twin pact pressed powder and loved the coverage and smooth porcelain finish. When the store had a promo of their Secret Beam powder pact, I decided to try. This has very mild glitters and a sheer finish. By noon, I notice my skin doesn't shine or break out in oil but there's a slight pearly glow. The sparkles are only noticeable up close under strong light. I like to alternate this with On Screen. No. 1 is for PPP and LLL skintone. Anything darker than that should go for No. 2. I will certainly repurchase.