October 23, 2014 | 1900 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Eyeshadow - Driftwood

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Serena94

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the reviewers below. An excellent, totally matte coffee with milk/toffee shade (no sheen, no shimmer, but not chalky) that works well as an overall eye opener or as a primer. I like this shadow for an everyday, natural look. Excellent wear (very little creasing, if any, after a full day of work) gentle on the eyes, and simple. The only problem: EM needs to work on its packaging. The plastic tubs are rather cheap and you really have to tap hard on the bottom in order to get the shadow to dispense onto the lid. (Packaging is very similar to Bare Escentuals.) But I like EM better than BE, and Driftwood is a terrific buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by PrncssTink368

I love this eyeshadow, it's so natural. It's a very pretty color for a natural eye look or as a primer. Everyday Minerals gave me this eyeshadow free so that was awesome lol. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

Nice, light brown shade that is completely matte. Great shade to wear for a natural, eye look all alone. Or, one can even pair it with other shades to have a nice eye look going on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in a Sandcastle kit from Everyday Minerals before they changed to a palette. Super value, four pots of colour and an eyeshadow brush for $10US.
Fantastic neutral shade for that nude look.
I just love this colour and it goes with everything, you can dress it up or just wear it as a single colour and it always looks great.
Its a creamy coffee matte shade with no sparkle, low sheen, it goes on effortlessly and blends well.
I like to wear this as a single colour during the day when I don't want to look like I have much makeup on but there still is enough colour to highlight my eyes and even out the tone on my eyelids.
Works great as a highlighter and I find it compliments any shade you want to mix with it.
A great allrounder!!
I wear this with no primer on occasions and find there is no creasing and it stays put all day.
A little goes a long way and I would definitley buy again.