December 20, 2014 | 1361 users online

Lipstick - Elizabeth Arden - Exceptional Lipstick in Breathless

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by LaniVida

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is so pretty you can build the colour up to be very dark or you could aply a small amount and make it look natural it is also very mousturising!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by tsmith4896

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

While the previous reviewer said it better than I ever could, I just want to stress what a wonderful, comfortable every day lipstick this is. I am a blonde, blue-eyed 34 year old with fair to fairly medium skin tone (depending on the spray tan). My lips are quite pigmented. Breathless is my lip color, only ten times better! This almost medium pink with a SLIGHT hint of nude is brilliant! My lips look fuller, smoother, just better. And, being a lip gloss girl at heart, I find myself reaching for this lipstick all the time, which is saying a lot. It is smooth and fairly moisturizing. Plus, it stays on for a decent amount of time. Overall, a fabulous choice for anyone who wants the perfect color of pinky lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG shade of lipstick. According to my EA makeup lady this is their top selling shade in this line.

I don't know about that but I've bought and used up about 8 or 9 tubes. I've lost track. I buy 2 at a time, 1 for my purse, and 1 for my makeup bag at home. My makeup lady warns me of upcoming sales and promos so I can take advantage.

It has both warm and cool aspects, I think this would suit a wide range of skin tones, and go well from fair to dark.

Exceptional lipstick remains creamy and soft but fairly long lasting. I have very dry lips and this has always been soothing. I use Avon's Beyond colour lip plumping lip conditioner twice a day (when I moisturize) but this lipstick keeps my lips soft and smooth and moisturized in between.

I get 3-4 hours before I reapply (meals) and otherwise it wears well.

The case is square so it doesn't roll off my bathroom counter--thanks EA, very good design feature and overall it just plain looks nice. No smell either.

I've tried very hard to find a cheaper alternative with Revlon's super lustrous in Nude Velvet being the closest I've found but NV is darker, more brown and more to the warm side of the spectrum.

Breathless is pinker, lighter and a touch nicer looking. More sheer perhaps. It just looks more expensive once it's on. Much as I like the Revlon line, nothing beats this.

I have auburn hair, freckles on fair skin with a bit of rosacea and hazel green eyes if that helps.