October 23, 2014 | 1248 users online

Gels/Soaps - Avon - Naturals Coconut & Lemongrass Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by murphyna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The fragrance in mine is so faint, it's hardly worth it. I don't care for the hanger on the package, but I do like that it is only 5 oz. so it gets used quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by pblackstone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great Smell, even for a guy, this is not a sweet smell or very girlie. The lemongrass makes it cooler and fresh smelling. Lathers easily, and of course price, and hang anywhere package... Don't mind the small amount, like to use different kinds, so good excuse to buy more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by JeansOnAPlane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I received the shower gel, lotion, and splash from my mom the other day, and they smell great! The coconut definitely overpowers the lemongrass in all 3, which is great because I am a coconut fan. The lemongrass in it is very fresh and nice... a surprise to me (didn't think I'd go for it). The only complaint I have is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like, but that's okay because it's fun to reapply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 9:27:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

I love Avon Naturals shower gels for 3 reasons. 1. I love the hook design that easily hangs off my shower caddy. I usually transfer my BBW body washes into Avon containers. 2. They smell great. 3. They are dirt cheap! I bought some in this last campaign for $1.79 each. I actually don't mind their smaller size (5 fl. oz. is not much) as I get tired of using the same gel over a long period of time. I knock off one lippie in general because they aren't very moisturizing.

This new scent for summer is really great. You get a good whiff of coconut but the lemongrass keeps it from being to sweet. I liked their banana coconut from last summer but this one is even better since it isn't as sweet. Goes nicely with my Ile de Tahita Coconut Vanilla edt from BBW. I plan on buying more of these while they are on sale still. continued >>