October 21, 2014 | 966 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Melaniedimitrovski

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this product I put it on 4 times daily and my lips are softer than my skin it is amazing how this product works the only thing I don't really line is the price it is 4.50 at Coles and much more expensive at other places but it lasts me about 2 months but than again I use it 4 times a day

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by organicsliving694

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My FAVE really gets my lips soft after just a few swipes!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by tinglis12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product thinking it was going to be great as it seems to be so popular, everyone has one. I do not like it at all. It's like rubbing candle wax on my lips and it dries my lips out terribly!!

I'll stick to the nivea that I usually purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Kiarna

I absolutely loovee this lip balm! The mint gives your lips a slightly tingly, minty sensation. It feels really nice on your lips, and actually tastes like mint which is a bonus. As for the actual blaming properties of this lip balm, it's fantastic. It hydrates your lips without leaving them with a greasy feeling. The packaging is super cute, and I find it very convenient. This lip balm lasts an extremely long time, I've had mine for about 8 or 9 months now and have barely reached the point where it is completely flat, and this is with frequent, daily use. Highly recommended product and I will definitely be repurchasing this balm when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite "winter" lip balm lol, I only use this one in the winter because it smells like candy canes to me lol,and that's when I need lip balm and it really does help my chap lips without feeling greasy which I hate. the packaging as usual is adorable and I love the seafoam green color. I really reccomend and will be repurchasing for another winter when I run out lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second eos balm and I quite like it. It really is sweet mint as advertised, which I'm glad about because I hate the sharp toothpastey taste other mint balms have. It also has a slightly cooling/tingly effect when applied, and the smell is pleasant and subtle. Like my other eos balm, this does not leave an unpleasant coating on my lips, it hydrates them pretty decently, it doesn't give me a gross bitter coating/feeling at the back of my throat, and it doesn't migrate all over my face once applied.
I'd repurchase this, but my spheres last forever so that might be a while.

Tip for those struggling with the consistency of the product: Yes, the product IS waxy at first because the oils this is made out of are actually wax at room temperature. But if you hold the balm to your lips to warm it up, it glides on beautifully and stays on your lips, and you don't get that naggy feeling of having to reapply every 4 seconds. :)
It's worth being patient with this, the ingredients are nice, especially with the lack of preservatives. Try it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh......I have a constant battle with myself trying to figure out if I like this product or not! Its just an average lip balm to me. The flavour is great and I guess it moisturizes. I find it has a waxy feel to it and it feels so uncomfortable on my dry lips, I have to take it off before I go crazy!! I like my C. O. Bigelow lip balm better! Maybe if I ran out of all my lip balms and I was very, VERY desperate, I would get one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Livalittle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The sweet mint tastes so good and it leaves a nice tingle on your lips. I have a love hate relationship with the packaging though:

Love:
-It's my favourite colour
-It's super cute and It's easy to open

Hate:
-It may just be mine but it scrapes my lip balm even when im careful
- To bulky to travel with

Overall I love this particular eos balms have to try the other ones. I will warn you that you have to use the product for a bit cause it had this weird wax film on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by ihearteos

Sweet Mint in the Eos line is special in the sense that when you apply it onto your lips, it gives a tingly winter-mint sensation, which I personally find very pleasant. The smell is so yummy, like Orbit gum or mint extract. It moisturizes really well and gives my lips a glossy and smooth feel, so I only have to reapply this 4-5 times a day. It is so cute to carry around, I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

I have only tried Summer Fruit and Sweet Mint, but I prefer Sweet Mint. Summer Fruit seems to dry my lips out as it begins to wear off throughout the day, and I thought that was characteristic of all eos balms so I wasn't going to buy another, until one day I couldn't resist how cute the mint green packaging looked at the drugstore and caved in. Boy am I glad I did because the Sweet Mint not only smells and tastes good (shhh), it feels slightly tingly and fresh on the lips. It is a great balm, and I will repurchase when finished.