eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm very hard to please when it comes to lip balms because most of the brands I've tried have left me disappointed. This has left me the least disappointed. I have had year-round dry, chapped lips since I was little. The cold weather makes it absolutely horrid. Using eos balms has really helped with that. I tried the Sweet Mint flavor first and fell in love. The consistency is light but very smooth. If I'm outside, I have to reapply it a few times, but nowhere near the amount of times I've had to reapply other brands. I have a few other flavors now. I can't remember the exact names but I have two pink ones and a red one. All of the flavors I've tried have smelled and tasted amazing. But Sweet Mint is definitely my favorite because it leaves a slight tingly feeling on my lips that make me feel fresh. I also love the packaging. They're small enough to keep pretty much anywhere but bigger than Chapsticks, which I tend to lose frequently. I keep one eos in my bag, on my nightstand, at work... Haven't lost one since the first day I bought one. Highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Unique lip balm, not moisturizing enough, I like the smell, and the unique sphere (egg shaped) I like the eos sticks much better

I personally love this product. The Sweet Mint is my favorite EOS scent by far as well, it smells so good. I recently stopped using EOS because people were saying it can actually make your lips drier overall than before use, and while I didn't notice this myself, I got a little freaked out anyway. I switched to Burt's Bees Coconut and Pear moisturizing lip balm because my lips have been uncharacteristically dry and uncomfortable lately, and it was okay. Two days ago I went back to EOS and my lips are back to normal, and I have not noticed any drying if I don't put it on constantly throughout the day. My lips are soft and smooth. I'd been having a constant little dry patch on the middle of my bottom lip which would not go away no matter what else I used, but the EOS fixed it in one day. I am so happy I decided to go back to using this. I really like the consistency of these balms, as they are not greasy or sticky. They feel light and comfortable. They also have the best scents of any lip balm brand I've tried so far, and they taste sweet instead of waxy and gross. I also like the packaging, mostly for putting into a bag or large jacket pocket. It just doesn't work in a pants or hoodie pocket, but this doesn't really bother me because I keep mine in my bag anyway.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am so conflicted. Since I carry a purse around I bought this lip balm because: 1) My friend wanted us to both buy it 2) It was round so it would be easy to find in a purse 3) It smelled nice But man am I confused. I live in Canada so the winters here are pretty harsh, can this lip balm stand up to it? Absolutely not, unless you like reapplying it every hour. In summer it is decent. It works just like the less expensive balms like Nivea and Blistex (Actually Nivea works better for me). However the shape makes it easy to find and it smells very nice unlike the other ones I've tried. Would I buy it again? Yes, IF it was on sale, other than that no. But since I got a pack of 4 for $8 I'm going to be using them for a long time.

I really like this chapstick. It does exactly what I want a chapstick to do. I have moderately dry lips, which other chapsticks only temporarily relieved. The Eos chapstick makes my lips smooth, even when the chapstick is long gone from my lips. I think 6 euros is a little steep, but it's totes worth it.

Defiantly one of my favorites must haves to any of my makeup kits the mint felt cool and chill on lips very hydrating sadly I finished mine I need to buy a new one I love all EOS products I've owned mostly all of them but the minty feel smell everything about this was great my favorite EOS product

on 1/27/2015 5:40:00 AM

Was very disappointed with this product, as I had heard a lot of good reviews about this product and when I went to the US for a holiday this was the first product I wanted to buy.

At first I liked the way it applied which was when I went to bed, the next morning I had discovered my lips had a bad reaction from this and i looked like I had a trout pout...

I immediately stopped using this and just applied normal Vaseline to hydrate my lips.

I think a lesson was learnt..

on 1/26/2015 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love the scent of this. Cute gimmicky packaging.
Once I saw these it just made me want one. However, that cute little orb is actually quite a pain and unpractical.
As fair as a lip treatment it was pretty poor. It was not very moisturizing. Forget it if you have chapped lips.
Although I think it is cute and the scents are nice the purpose is not met.
Price is also pretty high for a product that does not do much.
I would not repurchase these again.

on 1/20/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I adore not only the refreshing scent of mint but the colour of it. My first EOS balm was summer fruit but it was long forgotten after the sweet mint. I like to apply this while I do my makeup to hydrate my lips. I also layer it under any lip products. It's not greasy or sticky, just what I would expect from a basic lip balm.

My only gripe, is that I noticed after a while even though I've had summer fruit for much longer, sweet mint for some reason no longer smells like it did..I attribute it to it going bad, but I really don't know.

on 1/17/2015 12:46:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

The only flavor of this balm that I enjoy is this one. I don't find it particularly hydrating (even overnight it doesn't do too much for me), but the thicker, waxier texture it has makes it a GREAT lip balm to wear under lip colors. Be sure you don't over apply (or it'll sheer out the color), by the smallest later makes even drier formulas of lipstick comfortable to wear all day.

Popular Lip Treatments