April 19, 2014 | 1653 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the cute egg, love the flavor, but nothing else to recommend it. As soon as I put it on, I need to put more on. Maybe it tastes so good I lick it off without realizing it.

Going back to Blistex in the tub when I finish this. As for the cute egg, I'm giving it to the granddaughter to play with (she asks for the "eggie" whenever she comes over).

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by yvette1134206lol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent is amazing. I want to bite it! Because I bought it in a pack at Costco, I had other flavors too. At first, it was working amazing. But after couple days, it started stinging. I started to have viruses and allergies because of it. Plus, when I opened my first EOS lip balm, the formula thingamajig fell of! Trust me, I'm a smooth person. I think Nivea works way better on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by JulieDavon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For a lip balm you can get in the drug store, I find it a little pricey but definitely reasonable especially for what it does for my lips!

I was first attracted to the packaging. Very cool and different. So I finally bought the mint one and I was very pleasantly surprised.

I've tried all the usuals. Chapstick, Burt's bees, Nivea, Carmax. Nothing has ever been able to keep my lips soft. They're a challenge. They dry out and crack even during our humid summers. I have always had to constantly reapplying balms and make sure to keep balm on my lips or they would dry out. It's not attractive having dry dessert lips with dry pealing skin. Not at all. Enter EOS.

I apply it a few times a day and my lips stay very healthy. Even when the product wears off, they're fine. I first bought it during winter too so I know it'll hold up all year round. Even when I wake up in the morning, assuming I've applied it before bed, my lips are perfect when I wake up :). If I stop using it for a day, my lips return to they're usual condition but after one application there's a huge improvement. I love this stuff. It could be canned spinach flavor and I would still use it lol.

As for the flavors, this is the only one I've tried because it has lasted me FORVER. I'll be picking up a 3 pack though :).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Yocelynz

AHHH THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE. im a sucker for winterfresh kind of balms because it just makes my lips feel even more refreshing. This ABSOLUTELY helped my lips during this harsh on going winter. Sadly my once raised dome has turned flat :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I think this is a great balm. I have all the EOS lipbalms and this one is a favourite because it tastes like a candy cane & leaves a tingly sensation on the lips. It moisturizes & makes my lips look a little more plump. Summer fruit is definitely the most popular one on here and though I love that one, I wish SweetMint would get more recognition since it has the same moisturizing properties as the other ones, with mint which is known for its soothing effects. Overall, love it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by KatGib

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love it. It isn't a miracle worker, but it is super handy, works nicely on my chapped lips, and the packaging is adorable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by sarahsml

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL THINGS EOS. I collect all of the lip balms and this one is probably my favorite. I love the color of the sphere, the consistency of the lip balm, and the sweet mint smell. The mint makes my lips feel fresh and tingly. GO BUY THIS!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by megs3344

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it. Been wanting to try it. Glad I did. The mint smell is nice and feels great. Really odd to use though.

Overall great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by husserl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was yet another impulse buy made in an attempt to help my winter-dry lips! I was hoping that this would do the trick since the product has been pretty widely praised, but it just didn't work for me. Maybe the product wasn't intended to fix lips that are as dry and chapped as mine are. While it didn't further irritate my lips, it didn't really soothe the dryness either. I found that the product disappeared quickly once it was applied and I had to *constantly* reapply to keep my lips comfortable.

I think the mint flavor and scent are very nice and not too overwhelming, but the product is just not moisturizing and "buttery" enough for me. In fact, sometimes it feels a little bit gritty going on as though tiny bits of wax harden in the product and then transfer on to my lips.

I do have to give credit where credit is due, though. The packaging IS adorable! I might be kind of "meh" on this lip sphere thing but my cats LOVE to bat this little sphere off my dresser and play with it for what seems like hours on end. That alone was at least worth the price of product! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by JadoreNelle

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought one of these and fell in love! So I bought another for my purse and another for a back up. Sadly, once winter came I found these EOS lippies are not very moisturizing. No matter how much I put on my lips were still cracked and dry. Oddly enough, they never got cracked and dry before using EOS lip balm. So tonight I put on my good old black and white tube of Chapstick and my lips feel so soft and moisturized. These are EOS balms are okay but they didnt live up to the hype for me.