eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 6/15/2015 3:17:00 AM

I feel these balms are famous exclusively for their unusual packaging. Besides that, they're nothing special. This one is the most moisturizing one out of the three I own though and my favorite as well. I love the minty scent and it kinda stings my lips which I love, don't ask me why :) I would probably repurchase this particular one but not the others!

on 5/30/2015 5:52:00 PM

So overrated it's ridiculous.

Does nothing for my lips except dry them out. You have to run the sphere over your lips a few times to actually feel like you're getting some product and the balm seems to fade after a couple of minutes without sinking in.

It's such a shame because the packaging is so innovative and handy!

on 5/14/2015 2:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is an over-hyped, yet cleverly packaged product that does not deliver in terms of providing any type of moisture to lips. I have dry and dehydrated lips, so when I purchase a lip balm product, I expect it to add moisture to my lips and improve the condition of my lips. This eos lip cube thingy did not do that. I was drawn to the intriguing packaging and pale turquoise colour of the "sphere", but while this product is very well packaged in terms of its design, and smells nicely of delicate mint, it fails to provide even basic hydration to my dry lips.

on 5/3/2015 12:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

To be honest I don't get the hype over EOS. Sure they smell and taste nice and provide momentary relief from dry lips, this I can agree with. But that's just it, that's all they do. 15 minutes after I pop some on my lips my lips are exactly where they started, dry and chapped. Wouldn't buy them again but I will still use up the few I have lying around at home So very disappointed overall except about the nice flavouring they have (this mint one would probably be my favourite) and the clever design they are (I hate getting lip balm on my fingers so this was a bonus).

on 4/15/2015 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Very drying.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think this product is fine. Not too good, not too bad. It's your normal lip balm and there's nothing particularly extraordinary about the formula. It doesn't give much moisture, but it's a good everyday lip balm that gives decent hydration. A simple swipe on both lips lasted about an hour. I don't think this would be a very good product to use if you're in desperate need of a transformation. I really loveeee the scent of it. The peppermint is really sweet and not too powerful. The casing is a nice, hard sphere, so you throw it against the head of your haters and hope you knock them out cold :).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love eos and this one is my favorite. It smells and tastes amazing and makes my lips super soft.

on 3/21/2015 7:19:00 PM

Out of all of the EOS lip balms this one is probably my most favourite. They are overhyped, but still not bad. The mint doesn't give your lips that tingle/burn like some do.

on 3/21/2015 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh god kill it with fire. I hated this. It made my lips all peely and gross. I'm so glad I lost it somewhere.

on 3/16/2015 12:15:00 AM

The first eos lip balm I owned was... TRASH! and rightfully so that is where it ended up. I can't quite remember the scent/flavor but it was the one in the red packaging - I found that it didn't really moisturize my lips and the product itself was just very hard to put on, it just didn't glide on a smoothly as I would've liked. With that being said, I decided just recently to give the product another try and I heard that the sweet mint actually smelled good (the other one didn't). Having tried this product a second time I think I really love it now. I'm not sure if the brand changed the formulation or maybe I just had a crappy one to begin with, but I am finding the sweet mint to be verrry moisturizing. It smelled delicious and the taste does not bother me at all.

Overall, I'm happy I gave this product another try and if you are thinking of getting the eos lip balm, whether it is your first time or you are repurchasing, I definitely recommend the sweet mint.

xo