eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In my opinion this is really not that great for chapped lips. They only like it because of the smell of it, the packaging and it's trendy. I have a really bad lips, it has flakes on it and it's chapped. I used it and I liked it at first, because it has a tingly thing when you apply it, but it when I used it for a while, I realized that it does no good to my lips, just grease and the tingly sensation.. Doesn't heal my lips. Don't use it if you have really dry and chapped lips, just doesnt work, but it could help if you have an allergy and your lips starts to get itchy, it will make the pain go away, because that's what happened to me, cause my lips are peeled off (i know it sound creepy) and I ate shrimp-- Im allergic to shrimp. And it worked.. it calmed my lips.. But, Im sure that most of the lip balm out there does this too,,, and they are much better than this chapstick.

The only reason I have this product is because I got it as a gift. It's a mediocre lip balm. Nothing special about it. The packaging is cute but I feel like it'll get harder to use as the dome shape of the balm wears down.

I love minty things so this balm was perfect in that aspect. Nice sweet taste with a mild minty tingly sensation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was the first lip balm I ever tried. I saw it all over social media and I was just intrigued by the hype. Unfortunately, I was let down by the product. The packaging is super convenient and cute, and it smells amazing, just like candy canes. But the product itself doesn't really do what it says it's suppose to – it feels waxy and greasy, and it takes ages to fully sink into the lips. Although, this isn't a very big deal for me: it was cheap and my lips don't need any kind of extra care, I just wanted to try it out. Such a bummer though, it's so cute. :(

One star for the packaging, one star for taste/smell, one star for the natural ingredients.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I personally hate mint scents but I am a huge fan of EOS. In my opinion it is quite strong and it leaves a tingly sensation on your lips but it does moisturize very well. I am still not too sure I would buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I liked this EOS lip balm in the mint smell. There's a lot of EOS that I don't like, and there's even 1 or two that I sent in the garbage after trying it because I felt they were making me gag because of the sweet smell, but I used this one up completely until I saw the plastic.

It's moisturising *not as moisturising as the coconut oil swirl one though*, and it's kinda matte on the lip. I also like the fact that I can not really taste it and I don't smell it too much on me.

I would repurchase this specific scent without hesitation :)

Again I think this is one of the overrated products lol! So I bought this because everyone was using them and raving about them so I decided to get the sweet mint since I love the color of the packaging. The first time I used it I LLLOOOOVVVEEDDD IT! I tasted AMAZing and leaves a minty feeling on the lips after applying which helped in the summer time! BUT here's where the points dropped, after a week of using my lips they were EXTREMELY dry and it was SUMMER, the place where I lived was humid but my lips where chapped and bleeding after using this! I stopped using it and my lips healed with the blistex renewal. Another thing to consider is that when you are 3/4 of the way down how to do apply itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's not even worth it! It is super drying, in order to feel comfort you need to slather it on every 10 minutes and then you feel even more uncomfortable you need to go out and buy a new lip therapy lip balm in order to have smooth lips again.

Rather over priced, considering in NZ it's around 8.50 or 10.00 to buy. Pungent minty/toothpaste taste, and a cold burning feel when applied. Quite moisturising, though.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this lip balm after everyone was talking about it and stuff. It is a nice lip balm, moisturising and smells so nice however, in England, I is hard to get one and I managed to get one in London Topshop for around Β£8 ($13 I think). That is quite expensive considering, you can get a perfectly good Nivea lip balm for Β£2. It is a really nice lip balm though

The best EOS lip balm I've tried, actually this is the best lip balm I've ever tried. The smell is very minty and you get this fresh sensation after applying the product. But not all EOS lip balms are the same. Though this one is a must have.

Popular Lip Treatments