eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love eos and this one is my favorite. It smells and tastes amazing and makes my lips super soft.

on 3/21/2015 7:19:00 PM

Out of all of the EOS lip balms this one is probably my most favourite. They are overhyped, but still not bad. The mint doesn't give your lips that tingle/burn like some do.

on 3/21/2015 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh god kill it with fire. I hated this. It made my lips all peely and gross. I'm so glad I lost it somewhere.

on 3/16/2015 12:15:00 AM

The first eos lip balm I owned was... TRASH! and rightfully so that is where it ended up. I can't quite remember the scent/flavor but it was the one in the red packaging - I found that it didn't really moisturize my lips and the product itself was just very hard to put on, it just didn't glide on a smoothly as I would've liked. With that being said, I decided just recently to give the product another try and I heard that the sweet mint actually smelled good (the other one didn't). Having tried this product a second time I think I really love it now. I'm not sure if the brand changed the formulation or maybe I just had a crappy one to begin with, but I am finding the sweet mint to be verrry moisturizing. It smelled delicious and the taste does not bother me at all.

Overall, I'm happy I gave this product another try and if you are thinking of getting the eos lip balm, whether it is your first time or you are repurchasing, I definitely recommend the sweet mint.

xo

on 3/5/2015 4:22:00 PM

I AM IN LOVE! I thought I would never stray from my beloved Burt's Bees, but this might actually be even better. I have to talk a lot every day for work and my throat/mouth/lips get really dry. This moisturizes perfectly -- my lips feel soft and smooth, and my whole mouth actually feels less dry. It really helps the mouth irritation I get from talking for hours at a time. The only thing I don't really like is the shape -- I feel like I'm getting the balm all over my mouth area, not just on my lips.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm very hard to please when it comes to lip balms because most of the brands I've tried have left me disappointed. This has left me the least disappointed. I have had year-round dry, chapped lips since I was little. The cold weather makes it absolutely horrid. Using eos balms has really helped with that. I tried the Sweet Mint flavor first and fell in love. The consistency is light but very smooth. If I'm outside, I have to reapply it a few times, but nowhere near the amount of times I've had to reapply other brands. I have a few other flavors now. I can't remember the exact names but I have two pink ones and a red one. All of the flavors I've tried have smelled and tasted amazing. But Sweet Mint is definitely my favorite because it leaves a slight tingly feeling on my lips that make me feel fresh. I also love the packaging. They're small enough to keep pretty much anywhere but bigger than Chapsticks, which I tend to lose frequently. I keep one eos in my bag, on my nightstand, at work... Haven't lost one since the first day I bought one. Highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Unique lip balm, not moisturizing enough, I like the smell, and the unique sphere (egg shaped) I like the eos sticks much better

I personally love this product. The Sweet Mint is my favorite EOS scent by far as well, it smells so good. I recently stopped using EOS because people were saying it can actually make your lips drier overall than before use, and while I didn't notice this myself, I got a little freaked out anyway. I switched to Burt's Bees Coconut and Pear moisturizing lip balm because my lips have been uncharacteristically dry and uncomfortable lately, and it was okay. Two days ago I went back to EOS and my lips are back to normal, and I have not noticed any drying if I don't put it on constantly throughout the day. My lips are soft and smooth. I'd been having a constant little dry patch on the middle of my bottom lip which would not go away no matter what else I used, but the EOS fixed it in one day. I am so happy I decided to go back to using this. I really like the consistency of these balms, as they are not greasy or sticky. They feel light and comfortable. They also have the best scents of any lip balm brand I've tried so far, and they taste sweet instead of waxy and gross. I also like the packaging, mostly for putting into a bag or large jacket pocket. It just doesn't work in a pants or hoodie pocket, but this doesn't really bother me because I keep mine in my bag anyway.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am so conflicted. Since I carry a purse around I bought this lip balm because: 1) My friend wanted us to both buy it 2) It was round so it would be easy to find in a purse 3) It smelled nice But man am I confused. I live in Canada so the winters here are pretty harsh, can this lip balm stand up to it? Absolutely not, unless you like reapplying it every hour. In summer it is decent. It works just like the less expensive balms like Nivea and Blistex (Actually Nivea works better for me). However the shape makes it easy to find and it smells very nice unlike the other ones I've tried. Would I buy it again? Yes, IF it was on sale, other than that no. But since I got a pack of 4 for $8 I'm going to be using them for a long time.

I really like this chapstick. It does exactly what I want a chapstick to do. I have moderately dry lips, which other chapsticks only temporarily relieved. The Eos chapstick makes my lips smooth, even when the chapstick is long gone from my lips. I think 6 euros is a little steep, but it's totes worth it.

Popular Lip Treatments