eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 5/14/2015 2:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is an over-hyped, yet cleverly packaged product that does not deliver in terms of providing any type of moisture to lips. I have dry and dehydrated lips, so when I purchase a lip balm product, I expect it to add moisture to my lips and improve the condition of my lips. This eos lip cube thingy did not do that. I was drawn to the intriguing packaging and pale turquoise colour of the "sphere", but while this product is very well packaged in terms of its design, and smells nicely of delicate mint, it fails to provide even basic hydration to my dry lips.

on 5/3/2015 12:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

To be honest I don't get the hype over EOS. Sure they smell and taste nice and provide momentary relief from dry lips, this I can agree with. But that's just it, that's all they do. 15 minutes after I pop some on my lips my lips are exactly where they started, dry and chapped. Wouldn't buy them again but I will still use up the few I have lying around at home So very disappointed overall except about the nice flavouring they have (this mint one would probably be my favourite) and the clever design they are (I hate getting lip balm on my fingers so this was a bonus).

on 4/15/2015 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Very drying.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think this product is fine. Not too good, not too bad. It's your normal lip balm and there's nothing particularly extraordinary about the formula. It doesn't give much moisture, but it's a good everyday lip balm that gives decent hydration. A simple swipe on both lips lasted about an hour. I don't think this would be a very good product to use if you're in desperate need of a transformation. I really loveeee the scent of it. The peppermint is really sweet and not too powerful. The casing is a nice, hard sphere, so you throw it against the head of your haters and hope you knock them out cold :).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love eos and this one is my favorite. It smells and tastes amazing and makes my lips super soft.

on 3/21/2015 7:19:00 PM

Out of all of the EOS lip balms this one is probably my most favourite. They are overhyped, but still not bad. The mint doesn't give your lips that tingle/burn like some do.

on 3/21/2015 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh god kill it with fire. I hated this. It made my lips all peely and gross. I'm so glad I lost it somewhere.

on 3/16/2015 12:15:00 AM

The first eos lip balm I owned was... TRASH! and rightfully so that is where it ended up. I can't quite remember the scent/flavor but it was the one in the red packaging - I found that it didn't really moisturize my lips and the product itself was just very hard to put on, it just didn't glide on a smoothly as I would've liked. With that being said, I decided just recently to give the product another try and I heard that the sweet mint actually smelled good (the other one didn't). Having tried this product a second time I think I really love it now. I'm not sure if the brand changed the formulation or maybe I just had a crappy one to begin with, but I am finding the sweet mint to be verrry moisturizing. It smelled delicious and the taste does not bother me at all.

Overall, I'm happy I gave this product another try and if you are thinking of getting the eos lip balm, whether it is your first time or you are repurchasing, I definitely recommend the sweet mint.

xo

on 3/5/2015 4:22:00 PM

I AM IN LOVE! I thought I would never stray from my beloved Burt's Bees, but this might actually be even better. I have to talk a lot every day for work and my throat/mouth/lips get really dry. This moisturizes perfectly -- my lips feel soft and smooth, and my whole mouth actually feels less dry. It really helps the mouth irritation I get from talking for hours at a time. The only thing I don't really like is the shape -- I feel like I'm getting the balm all over my mouth area, not just on my lips.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm very hard to please when it comes to lip balms because most of the brands I've tried have left me disappointed. This has left me the least disappointed. I have had year-round dry, chapped lips since I was little. The cold weather makes it absolutely horrid. Using eos balms has really helped with that. I tried the Sweet Mint flavor first and fell in love. The consistency is light but very smooth. If I'm outside, I have to reapply it a few times, but nowhere near the amount of times I've had to reapply other brands. I have a few other flavors now. I can't remember the exact names but I have two pink ones and a red one. All of the flavors I've tried have smelled and tasted amazing. But Sweet Mint is definitely my favorite because it leaves a slight tingly feeling on my lips that make me feel fresh. I also love the packaging. They're small enough to keep pretty much anywhere but bigger than Chapsticks, which I tend to lose frequently. I keep one eos in my bag, on my nightstand, at work... Haven't lost one since the first day I bought one. Highly recommend.

Popular Lip Treatments