December 18, 2014 | 1733 users online

Skincare - Face - Kanebo - Sensai Premier Line

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by littledff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Premier has an exfoliant with cleanser in it. So u dont have to waist more of ur cleanser mixing it with ur exfoliant to allow more gentle use. It smells amazing. Works so great. Its very gentle n effective. I do not like exfoliants that r so ruff, hurt, or leabe ur face raw n red. I habe sensitive skin and its perfect for me. Shluffs off all dead skin leaving it really fresh and smooth. I love this exfoliant. Its one of the few things I've tried with premier. I wasn't a fan of moisturizer. It was bit greasy and heavy. I did like the premier dead sea stretching mask. It works great making ur skin feel nice and taught but not dry like others when it feels like it sucked the life out of u. Lol and ur skin so dry u feel older and it hurts. This is opposite. I love it. And smells geat. I will say I am a faithful user of sothys skincare products but for exfoliant and mask I love premier products. Love the smell of he exfoliant. I can stress enough how everyone should try this exfoliant. I was an esthetician and never found a better one then this. Its pretty pricey. But u can go on ebay and get same size for less then half price. Same product, 100 % authentic, new in box, sealed, never used. So u try it without feeling guilty of how much money u spent, and ur husband wont complain of the price. And u can continue to buy ur other skincare products online too. N always ask buyer if they can send u samples too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

During these hard economic times, this luxury skin care line has provided me with a much needed "boost" for my mature, sagging skin and even droopier spirits (not doing much for my empty wallet as it's very pricey). The Premier Line is described by Kanebo as "An ensemble of premium products with innovative ingredients and a unique concept that lead you to Timeless Beauty." The line's main claim to fame is the brand's proprietary, active and unique DNA repair ingredient derived from seaweed extract. It also contains other natural ingredients including bio-cell activators and refiners. The products energize the skin, provide immediate and intense hydration, a visible decrease in lines and wrinkles, lifting, firming and brightening. It's never easy to determine long term benefits from cosmetic skincare (especially when you try a zillion products like I do), but for the moment, these products are making my skin look and feel rejuvenated, radiant and more resilient. After using all the Premier products, I've experienced fast results in terms of minimizing the obvious, outward signs of aging, anxiety and fatigue (and at age 60, during this recession, I've had a lot of stress issues showing on my face lately). At the very least, I don't look as bad as I am feeling right now! The Premier ensemble includes an ultra rich eye cream (more like a thick gel - and as heavy as it is - it still doesn't cause even the slightest puffiness but it REALLY effectively combats sagging and crepiness), a penetrating lotion (this is in lieu of toner and serum for both day and night), a fluid emulsion that's light but still very hydrating for day (and is great under primer and makeup) and a very rich, elegant cream for night that leaves my skin glowing, firm and moist when I wake up the next day. All the products are so very naturally and delicately scented that they are not irritating to my sensitive skin or to my allergies (and the eye product is scent free). Although very rich and great for mature, dehydrated skin, the products all penetrate really well without heaviness, stickiness or greasiness. And, I can use the entire Premier line very effectively with my beloved Natura Bisse Inhibit TensoLift 71% during the day (after the lotion, prior to the emulsion) which adds a nice temporary lift to Premier's very positive long term results. I only hope I can still afford to rebuy this entire 'ensemble' again (and again).UPDATE 9/3/09: This indeed seems to be the PERFECT product line for my age and skin type. My skin has never looked better (since I was 40 that is)!

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No