September 1, 2014 | 1968 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - CVS - Eye Make-up Remover (similar to Neutrogena)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by yandonova

This is pretty similar to L'oreal makeup remover, not Neutrogena. I am very picky about eye make up remover and this one seems to work for me (Neutrogena oil-free is too oily even if they claim it's oil free - seriously, you can see a film in the liquid)...If you like the L'oreal one, you will most likely like this one too :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the worst eye makeup remover ever made. It totally dried out the skin on my eyelids and made it sting. I have never had an eye makeup remover do that before. It will take lots of eye cream to recover. I only used it about 1 week before I noticed it getting worse and worse. I will never use this again and do not recommend. It has alcohol in it so I think that is what caused it. What company would be alcohol in a product for sensitive skin around the eyes? I checked Neutrogena and their ingredients are the same so that one is just as bad. Just horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by SWilisons

This review is for the eye makeup remover pads. I think they work better than Neutrogena. They seem to have more makeup remover on them, and it took my waterproof eyeliner and mascara right off. I also love the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So far liking it and its economical. No irritation. Though the oil free is misleading. Its more like a non mineral makeup remover that soothes and leaves a light moisture film-which is gone by the morning. I would only use this at night, but its not much good for say, fixing makeup boo boos which I was also looking for. Still would consider repurchasing. I go this for 5.99 US dollars. I usually just use Vaseline (being the cheap skate I am now) for taking off mascara or heavy eye makeup so this is a nicer alternative.

PS Targets Up and Up (?) brand is good for fixing makeup and is totally oil free tho may have *some* slight irritation if you rub it in to clean mascara off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

This stuff is great. I agree, like Neutrogena knock off. I saw some reviews on here that were talking about the L'Oreal version. That's not what this one is. This is different. The L'oreal Knock off is like L'Oreal original, crap. This one is good. I've also bought the Harmon's version of this. Same thing. The Neutrogena formula and it's knock offs are good.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by annie585

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover is somewhat potent and will get the job done. I usually have to spend some time in between my eye lashes to get all the makeup off. I guess I wish it were a bit stronger so I did not have to do that. It also leaves my skin feeling greasy after I use it. This is fine if I need to wash my face off anyway, it will come off with cleanser, but not if I am just touching up a makeup mishap. It also seems to greatly irritate my eyes, especially in the morning, and I do not have sensitive eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great! Same thing as Neutrogena, at a lesser price! a little goes a long way, and in addition to removing eye makeup it also removes face makeup (which i use as my first step in removing my Revlon Colorstay).
Will and have repurchase(d) again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by ichig021

For me, this make-up remover works wonders! It takes off my mascara and eyeliner very quickly and with no hassle! I don't go through this product too fast so I just buy the trial size and it lasts me quite a while. The only gripe I have is with the packaging -- my first bottle I had leaked on me no matter how tightly I closed the cap!! This product doesn't sting my eyes and it hasn't given me a reaction of any sort so far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Momeramas

Wow, I am shocked at such bad reviews of this product! I am constantly looking for an alternative to Lancome Bi-Facil. Even though technically I can "afford" it, I prefer to spend my money elsewhere, like an expensive foundation. At any rate, I thought this remover did just as good a job as Neutrogena. It does not irritate my eyes. Everyone's eyes are different however, so I think it is cheap enough to try to see if you like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Jbluver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Overall Rating: 2 (1 = worst, 5 = best)
Price: 3 (1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive)
Pkg Quality: 4
Would I re-purchase?: Absolutely NOT!

HOLY OUCHHHH!!!!! This BURNS like no other! I cannot tell you how flakey and red my undereye and lid/lash area was after using this (for just one night!) I don't know WHAT it was but it HURT so bad! Unfortunately I didn't have funds enough for another one till I ran out of it, so I had to use it up *grumble*. It was awful! My eyes are still angry and aggravated from using it, I've had to lay off of makeup for awhile.

I remember the price being decent, but not drugstore cheap, especially not significantly cheaper than the Neutrogena one it is supposed to compare to (which it doesn't at all!) After all that, it doesn't even remove all your eye makeup!

The screw top lid can be annoying as it would unscrew easily and spill sometimes, but overall the packaging was ok. Could have been less bulky with more product. Definitely WON'T be repurchasing this, I am now using the Neutrogena oil free (blue one) that this one is supposed to compare to and am much happier.

I hope this helped, I'd highly reccomend spending a bit more and going for the neutrogena one. Going cheap for this just wasn't worth it for me.