CVS Eye Make-up Remover (similar to Neutrogena)

3.3

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

LOVE This. Much better than the Mary Kay or Lancome eye makeup remover. Cheap, effective, and gentle!

on 2/11/2015 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is pretty similar to L'oreal makeup remover, not Neutrogena. I am very picky about eye make up remover and this one seems to work for me (Neutrogena oil-free is too oily even if they claim it's oil free - seriously, you can see a film in the liquid)...If you like the L'oreal one, you will most likely like this one too :)

on 8/19/2013 10:23:00 PM

This is the worst eye makeup remover ever made. It totally dried out the skin on my eyelids and made it sting. I have never had an eye makeup remover do that before. It will take lots of eye cream to recover. I only used it about 1 week before I noticed it getting worse and worse. I will never use this again and do not recommend. It has alcohol in it so I think that is what caused it. What company would be alcohol in a product for sensitive skin around the eyes? I checked Neutrogena and their ingredients are the same so that one is just as bad. Just horrible.

on 4/28/2013 12:43:00 AM

This review is for the eye makeup remover pads. I think they work better than Neutrogena. They seem to have more makeup remover on them, and it took my waterproof eyeliner and mascara right off. I also love the scent.

on 3/5/2013 5:44:00 AM

So far liking it and its economical. No irritation. Though the oil free is misleading. Its more like a non mineral makeup remover that soothes and leaves a light moisture film-which is gone by the morning. I would only use this at night, but its not much good for say, fixing makeup boo boos which I was also looking for. Still would consider repurchasing. I go this for 5.99 US dollars. I usually just use Vaseline (being the cheap skate I am now) for taking off mascara or heavy eye makeup so this is a nicer alternative.

PS Targets Up and Up (?) brand is good for fixing makeup and is totally oil free tho may have *some* slight irritation if you rub it in to clean mascara off.

on 11/7/2012 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is great. I agree, like Neutrogena knock off. I saw some reviews on here that were talking about the L'Oreal version. That's not what this one is. This is different. The L'oreal Knock off is like L'Oreal original, crap. This one is good. I've also bought the Harmon's version of this. Same thing. The Neutrogena formula and it's knock offs are good.

on 9/21/2012 4:56:00 AM

This eye makeup remover is somewhat potent and will get the job done. I usually have to spend some time in between my eye lashes to get all the makeup off. I guess I wish it were a bit stronger so I did not have to do that. It also leaves my skin feeling greasy after I use it. This is fine if I need to wash my face off anyway, it will come off with cleanser, but not if I am just touching up a makeup mishap. It also seems to greatly irritate my eyes, especially in the morning, and I do not have sensitive eyes.

on 1/26/2012 10:55:00 PM

This is great! Same thing as Neutrogena, at a lesser price! a little goes a long way, and in addition to removing eye makeup it also removes face makeup (which i use as my first step in removing my Revlon Colorstay).
Will and have repurchase(d) again and again.

on 10/25/2011 4:37:00 AM

For me, this make-up remover works wonders! It takes off my mascara and eyeliner very quickly and with no hassle! I don't go through this product too fast so I just buy the trial size and it lasts me quite a while. The only gripe I have is with the packaging -- my first bottle I had leaked on me no matter how tightly I closed the cap!! This product doesn't sting my eyes and it hasn't given me a reaction of any sort so far.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

CVS Makeup Remover VS. Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover by BeautynLifewSue