September 22, 2014 | 1824 users online

Lips - Mary Kay - Tinted Lip Balm w/SPF15-Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is perfect on me. It is subtle, yet healthy looking.

My only wish is that it didn't smear all over my pop cans, but otherwise, it feels good on, and looks great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Caxap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Out of all the tinted lip balms I've ever tried, this is by FAR the best. It's not as moisturizing as regular lip balm, but I didn't expect it to be. If you put this on dry lips (with no other balm on already), the color that comes out is very rich. However, if you first put on regular lip balm, and then slide on the MK, the color becomes much, much sheerer. The color looks great on my pale, yellow-toned skin. After I discovered this lip balm, I stopped using all lipstick (only the occasional gloss), and now whenever I put on my regular "going-out" dark lipstick, I can't get over how strange it looks on me. Maybe I forgot how to use lipstick altogether, because it seems like I just can't get it right anymore. Hmmmm. I'm already on my second tube of the MK, and will keep repurchasing, as long as I can't find anything better, or just as good but cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This tinted lip balm feels so good when it first goes on. My lips felt moisturized and soft...but the feeling faids within an hour or so and you are just left with a stained lip color and no moisture. This product didn't seem to dry my lips out in the long run but I'm not crazy about how this color looked on me either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Jadielady

I love this lip balm so much! It does have a scent, which some people may not like, but I think it smells great. I love the color and the way it feels on my lips.
A few weeks after I purchased it I misplaced the tube and had to call up my consultant and get another one I loved it that much. (found it and now I have 2 YAY)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by sandy12294

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely ADORE this product! On the website...

If you go back one from this page or even look at this page the color of the product and the swatch of the product is exactly what it looks like in real life. The color is amazing and I think this color could compliment any skin tone. Some times it does cause my lips to peal, but because of the moisture this product has and the coloring and even the SPF 15, i don't seem to mind. I have been using this product for about a year now and I've bought two of them already. The product costs $13.00 US.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

SOOOO drying. After one use my lips were cracked and bleeding! Color is an ok MLBB but very matte and it took a lot on my lips before color showed up. Cannot recommend these.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2009 11:21:00 AM More reviews by seattlecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample and the minute I put it on, I thought, pretty color - smooth texture - has a sheen. I was thinking I'd buy the full size.

Less than an hour after putting the product on, the sheen was gone, and my lips started to feel more and more dry.

Good thing I didn't run out and buy it immediately. Don't think I'm going to waste my money. What I've learned is a tinted lipbalm is all the same - seems like a great idea at first, but it will never take the place of your fav lipstick or gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Panther4011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and I must say I am impressed. I have tons of lip products which I rotate but I can see myself reaching for this everday when I buy the full size. It is creamy and more moisturizing then I expected or have come across in any other tinted lipbalm. The color is very sheer and neutral, almost looks like the exact color of my lips but a little richer which I really like.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by lolita80

I`ve bought nearly all new tinted balms and so far I`m loving them.
They are all very different, but surprisingly tey suit my skintone may be because they are not exactly like a lipstick, but sheer.

The only thing I didn`t like - colors wich you see in the picture\computer are VERY misleading.

Speaking about the tone "blush" - in the picture it looks like chokolate colour, thoug in reality it is with some pink undertones and looks not dark, but medium and very natural.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like that Mary Kay is putting sunscreen in their new lip balms and lipsticks, but I wouldn't buy this again. The zinc oxide smooths/ soothes the lips, but the balm was not moisturizing. It tasted/ smelled/ and felt a bit like cocoa butter and plastic, thick and sticky but never sank in. It has a weird aftertaste. It bled all around my lips, but wasn't moisturizing, so it was the worst of both worlds. The color was wrong for me, but that was my fault. I'm a PPP, and this was too dark pink/brown. Maybe the Apricot would have been better. For the price, I expected much more. I'll stick to Jane Iredale's Lip Drink for sunscreen, and just wear whatever lip stick I want over it.