July 28, 2014 | 1733 users online

Shampoo - Philip Kingsley - Remoisturising shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by jleelee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

About every 2 years, my hair decides to have a meltdown, which results in me having to change my shampoo & conditioner brand. Since high school, I've used Redken All Soft (before they changed the formula), Keratase and until recently Bumble & Bumble Coco de Creme. I noticed the BB wasn't working that well and my hair felt weighted down, oily and simply gross.

I have very long thick Asian hair, which is also very naturally wavy. I researched a bit on the Philip Kingsley website and decided to order the re-moisturising shampoo & conditioner as it's suited for Asian hair. So glad I did!! My hair feels incredible! Honestly it's never felt this good. Hair feels clean, healthier, less oily and have more bounce to it now.

I also ordered the scalp toner as I seem to have a icky issue with dry scalp. The toner seems to have also sorted that problem out as well.

I would def recommend this for asian girls but firstly have a read on the website and also google the interview with philip kingsley on the tatler hk website.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, is it really (re)moisturising? No way! After having used the wonder product (Elasticizer) of this brand, I had high hopes for this one. But this was like detergent and harsh on my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Daphers

EDIT: someone has kindly informed me that the ingredients near the end are not cones - which is good news - so I'm amending my review. Having used this for a couple of months now I also want to update this review to say that I still love this shampoo, find it very moisturising while cleansing thoroughly, and will definitely be buying it again, in a big bottle this time. This is the only shampoo containing sulphates which doesn't dry my hair into a frizzy mess.

My hair: fine, virgin, wavy, very dry but no damage.

3 for packaging because it can be difficult to open and close the flip-top lid and easy to snap it off if you're careless.

Ingredients: Aqua, TEA-lauryl sulphate, cocamide DEA, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulphate, cocamide MEA, Laureth 10, glycol distearate, glycerin, hydrolysed elastin, PEG-90 glyceryl isostearate, laureth-2, PEG 75 lanolin, guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, citric acid, parfum, citronellol, geraniol.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No