August 28, 2014 | 1673 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Decleor - Eye Make-up Remover Gel

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Inimini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used a sample and this must be the worst product I have ever used, simply because it does not remove even a tiny bit of mascara! Awful!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Olgtat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It was just terrible for me, i had so much pain in my eyes, and not just me ,ALL my friends ,who tried it..

1 proffessional told me that u have to mix it with water.
And that its not for everyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by eunicette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a really appalling eye make-up remover. It doesn't remove anything! You smear it on and it dries up really quickly and you've still got half your eye-liner and all of your mascara still on your eyes. Thank goodness I got this as a sample.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by llwt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review of Decleor Eye Make-up Remover Gel All Mascaras. This product is way overpriced and you have to use too much of it to fully remove eye make-up. I'll stick with Lancome.