November 27, 2014 | 1477 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Sana - Sana Esteny Power Tight Body Lotion

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This Sana product is a body slimming treatment which you apply after bathing. I bought this as I'm in need of a firming lotion/cream for toning up my wobbly bits for the summer.

Even though its called a lotion, the product is actually a gel, which has a cool-to-hot sensation. Its meant to have bitter orange, which tones and firms hips and legs. The gel smells delicious and of orange of course.
Other ingredients which I found online are:

Mosturizing-Red clover extract including Isoflavone
Firming, clearing, smoothening - Natural brown sugar extract
Slimming - Seaweed (Hibamata) extract
Clover and Algae, which help to accelerate blood circulation, boost up the effectiveness of fat burning, tight and firm up the skin

I didnt find the gel moisturising enough for winter and actually find that it dries out my skin a bit. But for the humid and hot months, its sufficient.

Well, onto the most important part- did it tone up my body??? To put it short, the answers no. I've used up a whole bottle, used it everyday but my bingo wings and muffin top are still here. I cannot see any difference to my wobbly bits at all. Waste of money IMO.

Jergens have recently launched in the UK so I think I will give the firming lotion a try