September 22, 2014 | 894 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by BohemianChic89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not sure my hair has even been in such great condition and I attribute it to this product, along with the conditioner and refraining from dying my hair anymore. I'v gone through my first bottle and I have already purchased a second.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by misskaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this shampoo/conditioner three days ago, and I already see amazing results! The shampoo I was using was good, but this gives my hair the volume it needs. It also provides shine and truly nourishes my fine hair. I will be buying again!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by mishalux

After using this product, it felt like my hair had slightly more volume than usual; however, after application, the fragrance and whatever other chemicals in it gave me a headache and feel sick. Not sure if I'm the only one who has experienced this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic shampoo (and conditioner). I have fine, long, wavy hair and this made it feel so soft and moisturized. I love the way this makes my hair feel, very pampered. This drug-store brand delivers like a luxury high end product...and I don't even like Aveeno!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by LoveCarlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

*My hair: blonde, medium thickness, long (past my ribs), tends to get oily but also is damage prone since its lengthy, naturally straight.
*Products used outside shower: sometimes a smoother or moose, nothing, and always blowed dried.
*Harm: pool water, salty beach weather, blow drying, curling irons, brushing out random knots and tangles, braiding/styling.

*Shampoo&Conditioner: Good size bottle, not too big or too small, about a month or so worth of product, depending on the amount you personally use. Smells great and natural, not like harsh chemicals, the scent doesn't last outside of the shower. Lathers and rinses great without leaving any residue! (Comb conditioner in) Conditioner is thick and leaves hair smooth. Protects my hair from damage and gives it a little boost since the length can sometimes weight it down. It added a stubble amount of volume and made my hair look naturally healthy and full! I put in a glaze after washing, but I think the combo of S&C helps my hair shine. My hair is also very silky after I get out of the shower, it brushes easily without knots. My hair is maintainable throughout the day and night-even in the 90% humidity!

**Since my hair is straight, wheat is suppose to be the best ingredient for my hair, and now I know why!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ensayles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this shampoo & conditioner set a couple of years ago on recommendation from one of Paula Begoun's books. My hair tends very much to the dry side so I needed something nourishing but that didn't create a lot of build-up. I have been very happy with this set and even though I change it up sometimes (I like to keep things exciting *smile*) this set is always my 'every other time'. The shampoo lathers well with only one application (some others I have to suds twice to get a good lather) and I can tell an immediate difference as soon as I put the conditioner in my hair. In fact, I have to be careful sometimes if it drips on the floor of my shower as it can make the floor a little slippery. I would definitely recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Leaves my hair soft and shiny; the blow out lasts up to 2 days. After two days, it starts to get greasy - and oddly enough - my hair will smell like dirt. Never have experienced this before, so I know it must be the shampoo/conditioner.

Not crazy volume, but a fair amount of body for just a rinse-out product. The conditioner is very thin for a conditioner, but it coats well and smells great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Another excellent product from Aveeno. These products really do transform your hair into its sexy, bouncy and shiny best. I thought my hair was dead and dried out after using Organix and one wash with Aveeno changed my hair for the better. Awesome line of haircare products, just wish this conditioner gave a little more volume, then it would be a five, but it is border line five in my book.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used everything in this product line and it is all genius. The most significant thing these hair conditioners do is -strengthen- the hair. This volumizing one is no exception. I liked it but the others, especially the moisturizing one, made my hair softer and shinier. So I wont be using this one because I dont need volume. It did make my hair fluffier but thats not what I'm looking for. They all add more strength than anything ive used so if i had to get this or some other drugstore brand, it would be this...but like i said, i prefer the moisturizing or revitalizing over this formula.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This does volumize my hair but I felt that it also made it really puffy and kind of dry- not soft, silky and airy which is what you want in terms of volume. So I thought it was working at first until I alternated with some other volumizing conditioners and realized that what I was getting was not exactly what I want volume to mean for my hair. Also it seems to not dissolve easily because my bathtub often has clumpy residue from it after each wash... kind of annoying.