October 25, 2014 | 1540 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush Rush in Chiffon

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by kaicg

This is my go-to blush, I love the colour and the way it blends, but still gives a pop of life to my fair complexion. I haven't been able to find any other brand that can compare. There's a very subtle shimmer, but I find it doesn't really transfer to the skin thankfully. It's truly gorgeous,

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by KittyCarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful colour, the perfect subtle but not too subtle look. I always have such trouble finding the happy medium between the two. Also the small compact mirror attached to the back is just adorable and so convenient! Didn't even realize it was there until after I bought it :) what a lovely surprise!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm torn, I loveloveLOVE this product. It's the perfect glow for my cheeks, it makes my face look very defined and highlighted. It just does not last in the pan. It lasts quite well on my face but the product amount mustn't be much because I have never run out of a blush in so little time. I have taken usually 6 months-2 years to finish a blush. This one took about.. 2-3 months! WOW! I hope to find an exact dupe.. if not I'm in trouble haha!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by carlyincanada

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love the light shimmer & great for summer! Also have the Passion (pink) & it is nice too! I too find it hard to open so I use tweezers to pry it open so I don't break my nails, lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by annixa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

All the four blushes I tested in the Blush Rush series has a perfect amount of shimmer, they give a glow to your face without leaving large glitter on my face. They are apply like a dream and gives a nice, natural finish on my normal / combination skin. I find all of these to have phenomenal staying power, but my favorite part with them all is the finish they leave on my cheeks.

Chiffon is a peach/pink/light coral-color (peach dominates) that's reminiscent of NARS "Orgasm" but without the glitter and plenty of shimmer instead. It is really pretty! A bit muted in comparison and easier to wear for lighter skin tones and over all a better day color on a blush imo.

All four are highly pigmented and should be used with a light touch unless you have a dark skin color or want a very colorful look!
The only down side with these blushers are the price, but if you are used to pay for brands like MAC or NARS this blush isn't out of your price range and I honestly think it performs in their league.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by pandorax

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like to use a peachy pink blush, and this one is very pretty. It gives enough color without being too much, and has a very subtle shimmer to it. Never looks overdone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by jsATC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I've found my HG blush. Everything I've used before was too pink or too orangey. Just splurged on a full makeup overhaul for my wedding and this was the blush that the sales girl at Sephora tried on me - I instantly loved it.

It's glowy without being sparkly. It's a perfect warm pink and would look good on many complexions. It's a nice amount of pigment, everything else I had used before would wear off or oxidate quickly but this seems to be wearing well throughout the day, even in very humid weather.

The packaging seems really cute at first but like other reviewers have said, the texture of the rubbery black compact attract every speck of powder in my makeup drawer and it got really grungy fast. It's also difficult to open. I do wish the pot had a little edge around it to catch excess product because I feel like I'm losing a little into the sink when I tap excess off my brush.

Overall, I'm pretty sure I'll buy this again, even though I rarely have to repurchase blushes, they last so long!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Jennada

I really did like the color of this blush and the subtle shimmer. I usually don't go through blush very quickly but with this product I reached the pan after about 2 months? I think, based on the price, there should be more product included.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by princess101

Total love for the colour! It is a nice warm pink with subtle shimmer. I usually stay away from shimmer, as I have oily skin and most shimmer makes me look like a grease slick. However, this looks great over Revlon CS foundation, as it helps to brighten otherwise heavily matte looking skin and gives my cheeks that "glow". The color is quite pigmented, thus I apply with a light hand and buff out with a kabuki. My only gripe is the rubbery packaging; it attracts dust and any loose powder from shadows, blushes etc. The black is now a kaleidescope of colours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

The shade is absolutely beautiful, a perfect soft peachy pink blush......unfortunately it has the worst staying power, after about an hour there was no trace on my cheeks from this blush, shame because it really is a lovely blush, Im shocked because I would expect better from Smashbox.