Quo tweezer

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/1/2013 12:12:00 AM

Great tweezers, super sharp so they can grasp and pluck even the tiniest of hairs. Mine are pink and sparkly - love it. Great price - only about five bucks from what I recall, and they are FAR better than the Revlon ones my mom got and paid like at least ten bucks for probably. Very happy with this purchase

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

~ I cannot believe that this slanted tweezer only cost me $3.99 and it works so amazingly well! not to mention it has the cutest leopard print design. This tweezer is a mini chunky tweezer so its easy to store, and compact- I don't pluck my eyebrows often because I have blonde brows but when I do I this is perfect because the slanted tip gets the shortest hairs and plucks them away without any kind of pain. Im so happy that I found this! :) there are so many tweezers on the market that are so ridiculousy priced, for something I barely have to to do Im not going to pay $20 or up. This is a great little Gem that I adore! ~

on 7/21/2009 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I couldn't have said it better than the last reviewer...This thing is awesome and for the price too!!

on 6/30/2009 4:06:00 PM

I have both the square tip and the slanted tip. This little tool is amazing!!! it gets even the shortest hair without a problem! I even use it to get those hard ingrown hair when i have them. Just make sure before you buy to test that it closes securely. Some of them have tiny little gaps and that's not good cuz the hair just glides right thru the gaps. Definitely repurchase and already have! I believe these are super cheap too! Around $3!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools