October 20, 2014 | 1561 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo 6 mini brushes

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by FionaMay

I bought these when I was new to the lipstick game and someone told me to buy brushes for a smoother application, and bought these because i usually love ecotools. But I don't really understand what to do with these. They soak up all my lipstick and concealer, they're too flat and rounded to use for my eyeliner... they're just sitting around now until I find a use. I don't mind though because they're cute !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

I really really love these brushes, not just for travel but also because I'm very near-sighted. Some days, I just don't feel like wearing my contacts but that means I have to get reeeeally close to the mirror to do my eye makeup. All my brushes are way too long to do my eye makeup properly since the handle just ends up hitting the mirror. :( I'm happy to say that these mini brushes solved all my woes and now I don't have to use the small sponge tip applicators when doing eye makeup without contacts. My eye makeup looks sooooo much better under my glasses now. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by priyaarora

they are so cute !! great for traveling ,love ecofriendly style

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup17

For such inexpensive brushes, these are sooooo soft. Very convenient, easy to use, well designed, and environmentally friendly! Perf!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by elizabethmariecorbin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes! I use them for applying lip products, getting the last little bit of product out of containers, and applying Redmond clay to mosquito bites and pimples. The brushes are tiny--probably 1.5 inches--and have firm, flat bristles with the signature recycled aluminum ferrule and bamboo handle. The ones that I purchased are actually made by Studio M but they are the same exact brushes and were sold for $3.49. They even have some of the other EcoTools brushes and sets available so I think they're made within the same factory. I've only seen this brand in Meijer. I'm glad that I happened upon them and didn't end up having to buy them online since the EcoTools mini brushes don't seem to be in stores any longer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought those to have more ecotools brushes and complete my brushes collection.to have more precise brushes to create my eyes look! Having many choices in brushes help me to improve my looks! Love the smallest one needed one of those for the corner of the eyes and also for the bottom lashes...all of the others will be used as blending, for my looks! The smallest eye brushes help me to be more precise ...love it !

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by lwsege

The worst buying in EcoTools.

The Pros:
(1) Small in size, great for travel or slot into any palette easily.
(2) Multi-tasking, can be use on gel eyeliner, eyeshadow, concealer, eye primer, etc

The Cons:
(1) The bristles are too stiff and firm, is a way to harsh to my eyes or any small and targeted areas to reach
(2) Plastic packaging without any seal, tends to fall out everywhere when I put them into my makeup bag
(3) The price is a way too expensive for getting this design and quality
(4) The best product to use with probably is concealer? I don't know. Too hard to apply for gel eyeliner, too sharp for an eyeshadow, etc

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by tazzyface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Alright so, I'm very lazy. I hate having to wash eyeshadow brushes all the time whenever I want to change colours, especially since I switch from dark to light eyeshadows a lot and I only have one good brush left. So I got this because they were small, cute and cheap, and with six brushes I wouldn't need to keep washing brushes in the middle of applying my makeup!

The bristles here, like the other Ecotools brushes I have, are sooo soft. They carry lots of pigment on them and the small size is so handy! I find it a lot easier to use a smaller brush when applying shadow, especially around the crease and inner eye areas. The small size also means that it's perfect to fit in your handbag, these take up very little room since the pack it comes in can be folded in half.

Overall I'm very impressed. The packaging was excellent, the quality is amazing, and the price! I got these in Australia, in a retail store, for $5! That's what really got me. Normally the markups here are absolutely INSANE, but this was so cheap! I will continue to buy these brushes because for me they're perfect, and it's so convenient to actually be able to go out and buy these in a store rather than order online and wait a week for it to arrive.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by NigheanRuadh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are AWESOME. I just bought a couple Ecotools items today, and of course had to come home and play. I really learning to like smaller handles on brushes just b/c I sit somewhat close to the mirror when I put my make up on. And I also feel I have better control of my tools.
These are really nice and soft, and they will be really versatile. Shadow, concealer (mineral or cream), lipstick. I can really tell these are going to be a go to product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by sandia1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love, love, LOVE Ecotools! I have not been disappointed with any Ecotools brush/es so far, and this set is no different!! I found these at Tesco in the UK and had to have them. Every brush is soft and has a USE every time I apply makeup. Inexpensive and incredibly made. I especially like the shorter handles-soooo very convenient. You just can't go wrong with any Ecotools product. 5 lippies all the way and I would definitely buy again and recommend anybody buy these.