October 26, 2014 | 930 users online

Makeup Brushes - Revlon - Contour Shadow Brush 1159-05

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best brushes I've ever bought. I've had it several years now so I think I can safely safe it'll stand the test of time! It's a nice size - not too big or small - so brilliant for contouring and general use in the eye area. Very versatile, soft, hardwearing and doesn't shed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by RachelD9311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an awesome eye brush for an unbeatable price! I use this nearly every day on my eye crease with the color Darkhorse (from the Urban Decay Naked Palette). I own the newer version of this brush (the red and black one that is shorter).
One thing: if you are looking to use this brush as your main blending brush it might be too small. This is better (in my opinion) for smaller tasks like further defining the crease or smoking out the shadow on the outer corner of the upper or lower lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by dcshoesroxmysox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush is UH-MAZING! It was only $3 AUD and i'm so happy i bought it! I was going to buy the M.A.C 217 brush which was $43!! Soooo happy i found this one instead! It fits perfectly into my crease and its great for blending. It packs on colour and then is easy to blend out. Definitely going to buy this one again if anything happens to it. For the price it sounds cheap and bad but the quality is really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by sunkissed88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Honestly, this brush is AMAZING and such a steal. I watched this girls youtube video (macmeover99) and she said it was a great eyeshadow brush for only $3!! ANyway, i was at wal mart and saw the same brush and thought $3, why not? And it really works great! I think its comparable to the 226.. i'm really debating going back and seeing if there are any more because it's held up after a few washes and none of the hairs shed. It's a bit shorter but so what, its basically a steal!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by beautyxloverx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Superdrug recently, I had been looking for a contour brush and decided to buy this, as it was only 5.99. The brush I bought is not a full length one, I've seen other people have longer versions of this though. I do like the length as I feel it gives more control of the brush. Some YouTube reviews I heard of this said there was a lot of shedding, but I've had none at all. The bristles are soft, but not too soft. It packs on colour fairly well and blends beautifully. I'm really pleased with the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this at a local outlet store. I was apprehensive since it was a drugstore company brush but thankfully, I was proved very wrong.
The bristles are soft enough to be flexible but firm enough not to flop around and give a messy result. It picks up pigment VERY well and applies it very evenly.
I love how it's tapered so it can be used for the outer V as well. I LOOVVEE using it for both.
The design is very sleek. The handle is very long so there's great control.
I have smaller eyes and this fits perfectly. It's not overwhelming in the least.
It's very precise, easy to clean, maintains it's shape and can easily be an all-in-one brush.

I do hope this lasts me for several years because I adore it so much. If I needed too, i'd buy again without thinking twice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this brush is sooooooooooo great for crease work " keep in mind i have the mac 217 brush" and this brush gives me the same results as the mac 217 ...also i love it for blending under eye concealer it's very soft , somewhat densely packed so it's firm enough to get the job done...NO SHEDDING WHAT SO EVER ..held up well after washing... love it and will def repurchase

edit : i've already bought another one to use to blend my under eye concealer and the first still working great at blending eye shadow on my crease ...love it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by neelu12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect blending brush. And its so cheap compared to most high brands. I love my mac 217 for concealer. But for a cheaper price the revlon one is amazing. I was so gutted when I lost mine, and I cannot explain how happy I was when I found it, thats how good it. But I do have to say that it is fairly large, and may not be so great for smaller eyes. I have really big eyes, and alot of eyelid space so this is perfect for me. I only use mine for blending eyeshadow. but anyone should give it a try because it is really good, and quite cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by IamGyaru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG,..I bought mine a year ago for 301.00pesos($7.00)..I SUPER DUPER MEGA OVER LOVE THIS BRUSH!! it does the job well..not bad for a $7.00 brush,this is one of my favorites.I will definitely repurchase another one. .((:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ohsoglam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is GREAT!! I just bought it after seeing reviews on YT and tutorials with gurus using this brush and I had to try it. Glad I did. It works that crease like no other. I used the 226 on one eye and this brush on the other and I was impressed. It's more rounded at the end which makes it better for blending out the crease, in my opinion and from what I've experienced. It's almost $6 at Walmart and I'd buy this again, definite. In fact, I may go back to get another one tomorrow!!