Pola Sakura Veil Eye Cream

on 11/13/2011 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have actually been all organic when it comes to skin care or make up products, but I am devoted to Chanoyu Spa for my monthly facials and they use Pola products. Not sure what actually is in the eye cream, but it contains ginseng which is useful to brighten up my eye area and it works magically within one night. So noticable! Might as well purchase one!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am quite suprised that Pola has yet to been discovered because it really is a fantastic brand. This eye cream promises to maintain moisture around the eye area and care for dark circles through certain active ingredients. Whilst I not overly concerned with ageing currently, I am fair-skinned which highlights imperfection quite readily and I'm an athlete so I'm awake at 430 6 days a week so fatigue is always lined into my face.

I found that this moisturiser helped my big dark circles and puffiness amazingly. I'm a bit sceptical of pretty much all anti-ageing or miracle products so I was suprised because all I hoped for was some moisture. I've been wearing it morning and night and it helps my makeup go on smoothly and I haven't had any problems so far.

It does lose points for being packaged in a tub but some many things are that I can't really complain. It has a fragrance but not an overbearing one and whilst it is a thickish cream you only need a tiny bit for your eye region. Will definantly buy this again.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)