October 21, 2014 | 1208 users online

Masks - Shiseido - shisiedo laboratories evenese dr mask II

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by agnebai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got a free sample of this mask and tried it for the first time. It's quite easy to apply (just make sure the layer is not too thin cause then it would be more difficult to peel it off) and it does not smell bad (I expected a really bad smell judging by its texture and color). It dried in about 20-30 minutes on my face (which I do not think is a long time), however the peeling process felt a bit too stingy (the mask really sticks to your skin) and it left my skin very dry. My face was red and felt hot for quite a while after the procedure, so I do not recommend applying the mask in the morning. The good thing is, I think it made my pores look smaller and I'm thinking the mask might be suitable for someone with more oily skin, not for me though.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by 101CompiledBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I am not really satisfied with my results. There aren't many "thingy" sticking out of the mask. The white "thingy" I find on the peel off are mostly just holes made by my pores. But then again, you might not want to blame the mask because I've tried The Skin Food's Black Bean Nose Pack http://www.skinfood.sg/beta/productzoom.php?filename=LProduct70.jpg which a friend of mine bought non-stop to treat her strawberry nose but it too didn't work on me. However, after peeling the mask off, my nose did feel more smooth and less bumpy. The pores were slightly smaller I guess. I have a few black holes (not sure if there are huge pores or blackheads) and now they are less black and almost gone. And, I did feel a little pain while pealing the mask off and the pain was exactly like a facial extraction but just a little more painful since it is extracting a few at a time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

RIS a few packets of these masks as the nose strips that I use are just too big for my nose. Apparently, these masks arent made by Shiseido and I read somewhere that an email by Shiseido has confirmed this and advised people to not buy it. However, I just needed a peeling mask to get rid of my black and white heads, and flakey skin.

The mask is in a black packet, which has at least 3 uses for the t-zone or once/twice for all over the face. Its a black gooey sticky liquid which takes at least 30 minutes to completely dry. I hate waiting this long and even after 30 mins, it doesnt even remove the blackheads as it shows in some pics. A bit of the mask even gets inside my pores so I need to really give my face a good rinse to make sure the mask is washed off.

I also do not like the fact that its in a sachet rather than a tube. If each sachet had just one use then its ok but as it's not then the storage of the product is difficult. I had one time when I stored the packet upright to avoid spillage but it fell over and so, as well as wasting the mask, it just made a right mess of my storage tray.

I do not recommend this mask to anyone. Even though its relatively cheap for a packet, its a real pain to peel it off and it does not do the job its supposed to do.