August 30, 2014 | 1795 users online

Cleansers - Dove - Cleanser & Toner in One

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by chai24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I wouldn't believe that it will suit my skintype, bought this out of desperation i can't seem to find my facial cleanser (L'Oreal skin genesis pore minimizing gel cleanser). To my surprise it healed my acne and doesn't irritate or made my skin worse. I'm very oily acne prone skin type. Maybe because it's ph balance? I don't know but great cleanser makes my skin soft supple and comfortable after wash.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by pb84

It's difficult to review this product. It does the work, I did not have any allergy from it. so why it's difficult?
First of my skin is very oily, sensitive and extremely acne prone. I can't comment on how it clear up your acnes since with every product my acnes would always be there.
However, in my mental state, anything that put a film on my face will break me out. and as with all Dove product, this one will leave you a slimmy/slipper/thin film when you wash your face. I always end up keeping rinsing until I find myself "cleaned", which is not to the point of squeaky clean, but just to get rid of the film.
So all in all, it works for me but I would not buy it again just to give myself some inner peace washing my face without worrying about it.
For now, I demote it to my mid day cleanser since I put on waterproof sunblock and I gotta wash it off and it works just fine, minus the paranoid.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by myap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was used to cleansers leaving a squeaky clean feeling. I tried this product because I was attracted to the 2-in-1 cleanser and toner ad. I'm glad I made the right decision. The product is great in removing make-up, plus it doesn't dry out my skin. Leaves my skin feeling supple, hydrated and clean. A little goes a long long way. I have been using it for 2 months already and I still have not finished the bottle. Great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by AdeleKristin

I love this product. It gets all your make up off so easily, including eye make up, and just feels really nice and fresh to lather on and rinse off. It leaves my skins feeling soft and clean. I use this product every night and sometimes in the morning if I'm not going to be wearing make up that day and just wanna feel fresher. It's also cheap, I think I paid about $11 for it but can't really remember. Have repurchased a few times now, definitely worth a try if you're looking for a cleanser/toner or just something to clean your make up off each night.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 5:31:00 AM More reviews by brooklyn7

Love it. Really cheap. Fresh to use and seems to do a great job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Thought I would try this cleanser as it is cheaper than the one I currently had. I like it so far, does it's job, my face feels alot softer and cleaner afterwards. It has a rich creamy texture with a heavy perfumed scent which I don't like so much, but alot of the Dove products I have tried tend to be heavily scented. It foams up quite well and since it is quite rich and creamy, you only need a tiny amount, so a tube of this will last for quite some time. It was on sale for $6.99 NZD? so pretty good on the price side of things. Would I buy again? Yes. I like using this also with sugar to make a quick scrub. Not HG, but not a bad cleanser :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by soapiahh

I used this for about a year or so thinking it was the best thing ever, all the while slapping every acne product I could onto my chin in order to calm these little under the skin bumps I had, which I thought were pimples. Eventually I stopped using this cleanser (and the dove tinted moisturiser) and the bumps, which I guess were a reaction, subsided. I suppose my skin just didn't agree with it, or perhaps dove products in general, because i have since used the tinted moisturiser again and some of the reaction has flared up again.

That said, I wouldn't discourage anyone from buying this- it feels lovely on the skin, fragrance is perhaps a little strong but still pleasant, packaging is convenient and you get a lot in one tube (although dove recently repackaged everything and the tubes look a lot smaller than they used to), and a little goes a long way- a great basic cleanser/makeup remover, but sadly it just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 7:15:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I ran out of my staple Biore cleanser, so I decided to try this, only because it came in a 200mL value pack which also included the tinted moisturizer which I also love.
Now the thing that caught my attention with this besides the value pack, was the packaging said 2 in 1 cleanser and toner. Usually with 2 in 1 products, it never turns out great for me, but this however was fantastic!
It wasn't too foamy which is great, and it is extremely gentle, especially around the eye area, a lot of cleanser stings when it gets in the eye a little, but not this one. It has a really light fresh scent, but the scent doesn't linger.
It definitely leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth, and sometime I actually skip toning my face and apply moisturizer straight particularly on a late night. With this cleanser you can skip toning which is more efficient, but for me toning is a habit and I do it regardless.
I love this cleanser, I usually love the Dove range. This came with a tinted moisturizer as well which I love so much also. Most definitely will be repurchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by GemmaRose150

Love this cleanser. Super econmical, you only need a small amount of product mixed with water to create a great lather. Works well to control my pimples, removes all my makeup including colourstay and leaves my skin lovely soft and clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure why I haven't written a review for this baby yet. This is my HG cleanser. I have been almost subconciously using this for the past 2 years and it works great to just jump in the shower and take your make up off with. It removes all of my makeup with a 30 second lather! This is reasonably cheap here in Australia, the tube with the flip cap is easy to handle in my shower and a little is all you need to remove your daily makeup. I do stray a little just to try new things but always seem to come back to this! Excellent stuff.