April 16, 2014 | 1942 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I just discovered this shade and I have no idea how I missed it for so long. I like Maybelline's lipsticks a lot and I have quite a few. This one is a nude pink on me; I'm NW20. It reminds me somewhat of Cream Cup from MAC but not exactly. It just looks about the same on me. It seems to be a more neutral pink but light. Nudey-pink with slight cool undertones? I am not sure, but it flatters me a lot.

Very beautiful every day color and the formula on these is amazing. You really can't go wrong with any of these. Very smooth, moisturizing, and wears well. No patches or streaking. This is one of those must-have colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by jcaywaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My go to lipstick. The formula is amazing! pigmented and moisturising. The color is absolutely beautiful!! It lasts for about 2 hours which is fine for a drug store product. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a nude-pinkish. It's amazing, I couldn't love a lipstick more than this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by babyboo13636

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick moisturizes my lips and at the same time has a nice not to out there or to washed away pink it is the perfect shade of pink I would definitely tell you to but this....and for the price its so good...I actually like this better than MAC- Steady Going, but I still like that I just like this one better

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by ummimtrish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my top favorite drugstore pink lipsticks ever! The formula is awesome; super creamy and moisturizing -- it is definitely my go to drug store brand. I'm in love with pink lip colors that have blue undertones, and this is a beautiful example of that. I wouldn't call it a Barbie pink because I think it's more wearable than that. I would totally buy this again...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

This just didn't work for my medium olive NW25 skin tone. The color is too cool for my skin and didn't look right. I could probably pull it off, It isnt super loud or obnoxious in brightness, but I would rather exchange for a warmer tone. I can see why some girls love it, it's a wearable light pink with lavender undertones. I would say definitely more of a cool tone though. Bummer. Good formula though.. Love the lipstick collection.. Smooth and creamy. The best light pink is revlon lip butters in pink frosting!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by MissusH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! It stays on all night and the colour doesnt fade at all. I just love how the colour stands out but isn't too bold. It is just great and it is my favourite lipstick.. Sometimes if I want to dress it up a little I apply some glittery lipgloss on top but it looks fine on its own. Just love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by ngartland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lipstick. I wear it constantly and am always replacing it. The color is a soft pink that looks good on just about everyone. It's very natural and soft looking. I highly recommend it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by elladcookie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

OMG OMG OMG! I love this shade so much. It's the perfect, cool toned pink that I've been looking for. I finally found my HG pink lipstick. Color payoff is good and I love that it doesn't have any shimmer. I always wear mine with clear gloss on top and my lips look lovely and kissable. Staying power is good. I've really got nothing to complain about.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by GingerNoisette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've to say that it is ''perfect'' except packaging. A creamy, pigmented and durable result in a bad package. I wonder why they produce like that, because it's almost as good as a luxury brand's rouge..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yay!! I finally found my go-to lipstick! I've been looking for one that is close to my lip color but isn't too bright (for school), so I found this and am totally happy with the results!! I also love the smell, the feel, and how it doesn't make my lips look extremely dehydrated.