Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.4

on 3/5/2015 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lipstick is a really pretty light cool toned pink tinged with lilac. The formula isn't drying and it seem to wear for a decent amount of time. Since changing my hair from red back to its natural light ash brown, I've been looking for cooler toned makeup. This definitely fits the bill. I really think this would work for anyone with fair to medium cool skin and ash or neutral hair. If you have obviously warm hair and skin, this shade would be a dud.

on 2/23/2015 12:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW13. True Summer.

This is a fantastic pink lipstick, leaning rose on my pigmented lips.

This color is cool toned. I can wear this during the day, as a polished look. It looks natural-ish, this is no MAC Saint Germaine, but is not a nude, like I see many people saying. It also is not a mauve, it is definitely pink, not purple.

It is a medium-depth pink-rose.

Wears very well, does not show dry patches. Lasts and fades well.

on 6/24/2014 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this color. Im about an mac nc45/revlon rich ginger. This color is such a pretty mauve almost cool toned pink. I was surprised that this color didnt show up as too ashy, too light or too cool lilac/purple. Its a nice light to medium pink. Its practically full coverage and the finish is between a satin and gloss. So far I have been thoroughly happy with the maybelline color sensational pink lipsticks. All thus far have good color payoff and work with my skintone. Most are neutral slightly leaning either cool or warm toned. This makes them easier to work for most people.

If I could get a maybelline nude lipstick to work like the pinks, then I would be in heaven. I swear, that I feared this pink would be like rimmel airy fairy and not look good on me. Im just so happy. I do prefer warmer pinks but this colors looks pretty darn good. Looking at swatches online didnt help me. On a lot of people my skin tone and darker, this pink looked too cool and the reviews werent as nice.

on 4/14/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just discovered this shade and I have no idea how I missed it for so long. I like Maybelline's lipsticks a lot and I have quite a few. This one is a nude pink on me; I'm NW20. It reminds me somewhat of Cream Cup from MAC but not exactly. It just looks about the same on me. It seems to be a more neutral pink but light. Nudey-pink with slight cool undertones? I am not sure, but it flatters me a lot.

Very beautiful every day color and the formula on these is amazing. You really can't go wrong with any of these. Very smooth, moisturizing, and wears well. No patches or streaking. This is one of those must-have colors.

on 12/5/2013 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

My go to lipstick. The formula is amazing! pigmented and moisturising. The color is absolutely beautiful!! It lasts for about 2 hours which is fine for a drug store product. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a nude-pinkish. It's amazing, I couldn't love a lipstick more than this one!

on 11/30/2013 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This lipstick moisturizes my lips and at the same time has a nice not to out there or to washed away pink it is the perfect shade of pink I would definitely tell you to but this....and for the price its so good...I actually like this better than MAC- Steady Going, but I still like that I just like this one better

on 11/24/2013 11:57:00 AM

This is one of my top favorite drugstore pink lipsticks ever! The formula is awesome; super creamy and moisturizing -- it is definitely my go to drug store brand. I'm in love with pink lip colors that have blue undertones, and this is a beautiful example of that. I wouldn't call it a Barbie pink because I think it's more wearable than that. I would totally buy this again...

on 10/19/2013 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This just didn't work for my medium olive NW25 skin tone. The color is too cool for my skin and didn't look right. I could probably pull it off, It isnt super loud or obnoxious in brightness, but I would rather exchange for a warmer tone. I can see why some girls love it, it's a wearable light pink with lavender undertones. I would say definitely more of a cool tone though. Bummer. Good formula though.. Love the lipstick collection.. Smooth and creamy. The best light pink is revlon lip butters in pink frosting!!

on 1/25/2013 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this! It stays on all night and the colour doesnt fade at all. I just love how the colour stands out but isn't too bold. It is just great and it is my favourite lipstick.. Sometimes if I want to dress it up a little I apply some glittery lipgloss on top but it looks fine on its own. Just love it!

on 1/14/2013 7:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is my favorite lipstick. I wear it constantly and am always replacing it. The color is a soft pink that looks good on just about everyone. It's very natural and soft looking. I highly recommend it. :)

Popular Lipsticks