October 25, 2014 | 1690 users online

Gels/Soaps - Korres - Kings and Queens Nefertiti Honey

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Ashlyn13

God how I love this shower gel! I initially hated the scent when I sniffed it in the bottle but on my skin and in my bath its simple divine! I don't find the scent cloying at all. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth and the scent does something amazing to my brain and I leave the shower in a better mood (my husband is happily supplying me with this, he orders from zuneta.

This is very fragranced, and I usually get rashes with strongly scented body gels but I have no problems with this.

My only complaint is the bottle top, as there is some leaking while it was in the post.

Would keep on purchasing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by stls

Generally, I love the Kings & Queens shower gel line. I've tried the Orange/ cinnamon, Mango, Lemon flower, Sugar, Coconut, Jasmine and Honey.
Nefertiti is one of the few that I don't plan on repurchasing. Yes, consistency is creamy, lathers well and it's not drying. Packaging is pretty and simple. But I find the scent somewhat over the top sweet. Still realistic and a nice alternative to vanilla scented shower gels but it was not for me. If you're into really sweet scents I would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 9:49:00 AM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cloying but enjoyable and one of the few shower gels that has a true honey note. It smells like real honey mixed with something even sweeter. The effect is full on honey, very delicious and rich. It's strongly scented in the shower and lingers gently on skin even after lotion.

Nefertiti Honey is fun in its over the top sweetness but for a less sweet honey shower gel, I like Perlier Honey Creme Bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by EmilyLynG

OMG I LOVE this sooo much! I have the shower gel & the body butter & I'm so impressed! I happened upon it & after using it I don't know how my life would be without it! It smells absolutely incredible! I've never used anything that smells this amazing! I plan on buying all the other scents that For Kings and Queens make because I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

During the holidays I got a sample kit with 6 different scents from the For Kings and Queens collection. This is the only one I have used so far, but I am soooooo impressed. The scent is to DIE for. It smells like pure honey right from the breakfest table. The formula is super creamy and lathers well. The steam intensifies the scent even more and lingers on the skin, but not as long as I would like. I love how the formula is mineral oil free and how all the scents are based around legendary historic Kings and Queens... very neat. Can't wait to try the 5 other scents!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by danai

If you like honey scented products, you'll be amazed. In fact the whole Nefertiti Honey line's amazing; true, delicious honey scent. The packaging's also adorable. Now as for this shower gel, apart from smelling heavenly, it lathers nicely and cleans without drying out the skin. The scent doesn't linger for me, but if I want that, I'll just use the matching lotion after it anyway. All in all, a very satisfying product, and a very yummy smelling one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to agree this is one of my Favorite "Honey" scents on the market and it's affordable too. The scent lingers on you skin after a few hours too. I also like that pearlized look of the gel when you squeeze it out of the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by jago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite of all honey scented body products. It never turned into a cloying, or plasticy scent, just sweet delicious honey.

The body wash itself was very creamy and produced a great lather. It wasn't mega moisturizing, but definitely not drying either.

Love it!