October 2, 2014 | 1274 users online

Moisturizers - Boots - No 7 Advanced Hydration Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by ddr4h

UGH. i'm so torn. This product is such a perfect fit for my skin, which is HELL to shop for. I have tricky skin, as things that are heavy or thick enough including oils, or anything that doesn't sink into my skin immediately, will cause me to break out. At the same time, my skin is normal to dry. Especially in the winter, i really need something moisturizing enough so that it'll last me all day (or my skin itches like crazy) but also can't contain oil or sit on top of my skin and clog it. This cream is one of the few that does what i need it to do. The other one was the previous Sephora brand for dry skin one before the reformulation, but that smelled a lot like play doh and it was $20 a jar... i bought one each month so it really added up. The only problem is that this cream contains parabens, which i'm really trying to stear away from. I keep coming back to it reluctantly though, because this has been the only cream that doesn't break me out and can provide me enough moisture. I only have to use it once per night before bed each day.

So if you've got sensitive dry skin, this is a great option, so long as you're okay with parabens.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by alexnicoleg

I was having really weird reactions with my skin, it was very dry, no matter how much moisturizer i used, and had white dry dry dry patches that wouldn't go away for a week. I wanted a heavy moisturizer to use during the day, it worked perfectly and didn't make my skin feel greasy or look greasy. I used this under makeup for a few days until my skin was back to normal, now i use this as a night cream and its pretty good. The only thing that bothers me is the cap dosent screw on the way it did when i first got it, but thats just my ocd.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by EricaDerout

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This moisturizer is amazing! I have naturally dry skin, but must use 2.5% benzoyl peroxide at night for acne, which makes my already dry skin even drier!

This moisturizer is perfect, keeps my skin clear and soft, never oily feeling - I love it!

I layer this over the Protect and Perfect Intense Serum and it's a perfect combo. I actually use the night cream for both day and night because I don't like to wear sunscreen all the time, but have the day version for times when I will be in the sun a lot. Both are wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by BLACKPANTHER4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have only been using for a few days, but I am amazed how good my skin feels! I feel very hydrated, but not oily or greasy. I have normal to dry skin and it is winter in Alberta as I write (very dry and no humidity). I bought this product + the Day Fluid because I wanted an economically priced moisturizer w/o sunscreen added. I paid $16 for the night cream and $16 for the Day Fluid (on sale). I have sensitive skin and if I was going to break out or have a reaction, I would have had one by this point. The packaging is elegant and I have no problem putting my fingers into the night cream jar because I do so right after I have washed my face - i.e., my fingers are super clean. In fact, I prefer products that do not have a pump because I can better control how much product I use. With a pump, I often times pump out more than I need! The Day Fluid has a pump however. I will review again in a month.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my current all-time favourite night cream. For anyone with normal to dry skin, this night cream is made for you. It has a nice light scent and feels very good on the skin. Every morning when I wake up my skin feels great. I will be re-purchasing this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by beddheadd

I used this in conjuction with the No 7 Advanced Hydration Day Fluid. I started using it when my skin was very flaky and dry, and I was desperate for some resolution. After using this and the fluid for two weeks, I saw a drastic difference in the moisture level in my skin. No more flakes!

The only problem I have is the jar it comes in -- you must dip your fingers to scoop out the product. However, this is a minor inconvenience when you consider the expensive feel and the effectiveness of the product. Has a very mild, light fragrance that makes the cream pleasant to apply.

I wouldn't recommend this or the fluid for someone who doesn't have the kind of combination skin that has dry patches or who is on the oilier side, but it's lovely for someone who needs the moisturization!