August 1, 2014 | 1072 users online

Fragrances - BeneFit Cosmetics - My Place or Yours Gina

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pretty safe but extremely boring scent not unlike sweet,jammy stuff like many comercial perfumes out there....poor woman's Midnight poison....
tarty,jammy,sticky and not inovative at all.....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not my favourite parfume, but some days I really feel like putting it on. It is definitely not a scent you'd wear on a typical summer day. It is really feminine, something you'd rather choose for a night out or for a date. Or if you want to warm up a fall/winter day with its bittery-sweet scent. Be carefull not to put too much on, it's pretty strong.

Overall, I think it is a nice scent, I like it, but I wouldn't buy this particular one again. I'm probably going to try another fragrance by Benefit. Hope this helped:D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by bluedust7

This peppy fragrance is definitely for a night out or if you are feeling rather feisty for the office, I love the hint of pink peppercorn, I received loads of compliments and people asked me what I was using. After a while, I found that the after-scent got to me, and the pink-peppercorn was overpowering. Its definitely not for someone who wants something mellow or prone to headaches. So I make sure its a once in a while spritz! You either love it or hate it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this perfume so much! I have had a lot of perfumes but this is my favourite! My sister got a set of 4 benefit perfumes for christmas and they are all lovely and when I was smelling them all, when i smelt this one it was immediatly my favourite. I has a distinctive smell that if you smelt it again you would know what it is. Bottle is lovely and cute and it reminds me of paris or something. I will repurchase this again and again. It's sexy and pretty and just gorgeous! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this perfume. It smells amazing and lasts all day. I love the packaging, although i wish it was a bit more secure to keep from leaking (especially when i want to bring it with me). The price is fine, considering i got the row of perfumes for 10.00...not sure if i would pay full price for this though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by FilaretiMl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i just love the pachaging and the smell...whenever i wear this perfume i get compliments on it..but unfortunately its expensive..!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by kehaniprice

What can i say...i had high hopes the bottle is beautiful and so cute and i loved some of the other crescent row perfumes but this is dreadful. It smells 3/4 like a cheap mens cologne and 1/4 a generic perfume. One plus i guess if you like the smell is it just lasts and lasts. Don't recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

Lovely warm scent, to me its a woody oriental vanilla, lasts all night and can still smell it in the morning. It's not a favourite but its definitely wearable and I love the cocktail shaker bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by products101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Amazing scent. I get at least one compliment every time I wear it. The packaging is great as well, and even though it's a bit on the pricier side, I would say it's well worth it. I'm on my 3rd bottle now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by jqsuared

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Would I buy again? YES, YES and Yes. I have a strange romance with fragrance. Perhaps it's the hormones/chemicals in my body, but the usual fragrances that smell wonderful on 90% of the population, smell like those aerosol knockoffs. Like Malibu Musk. I was at Ulta, farting around as usually, opening everything, testing everything, smelling everything, by the time I leave that store, my hands are the softest ever but a multitude of colors. As I was in the fragrance section, disappointed with everything, on the very last shelve on the very bottom were 5 bottles of BeneFit perfume. Hell, I didn't even know Benefit made perfume. I knelt down, threw my basket and purse on the floor next to me and closed my eyes as I sniffed one by one, the last scent being, My Place or Yours Gina. I ripped that last bottle of the shelf like it was the last piece of bread during the great depression. No one except me will have that perfume! And honestly, i really don't think anyone else was interested considering I was about the only person at Ulta.
I will start with the con's of this fragrance. Small bottle. Scent could last longer. Makes my dogs sneeze. THAT'S ALL! The pro's. This stuff is sex. It's woodsy, it's sweet, it's peppery, vanilla, and it melts into my skin creating this wonderful aroma that I am so in love with. My sister tried it cause she loved it so much on me. It smelled like ass on her. You have to be a special person to wear this. I love it so much, I swapped PLAY and DKNY PURE for one bottle of YPOMG. Love it. I will buy it over and over. $35 bucks. That was it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No