DHC Eye Wrinkle Stick

3.6

squalane, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, hydrogenated castor oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, isostearoyl hydrolyzed collagen, lanolin, myristy lactate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, oryza sativa (rice) germ oil, beeswax, propylene glycol ricinoleate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, sucrose acetate/stearate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, morus alba root extract, panax ginseng root extract, royal jelly extract, ethylhexyl dimethyl PABA, behenyl alcohol, tocopherol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, retinyl palmitate

on 10/24/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This eye wrinkle stick is packaged in an impressive metal container. Unfortunately, the wrinkle stick is not at all moisturizing.

on 10/14/2013 9:02:00 PM

I'm not so sure about this product. I guess I like the results, however I can't say I like the application. It's made like a lipstick, and it's applied like one around the sensitive eye area. This is what I hate. It pulls the delicate skin area, which will create lines in the long run. So in a way, this product is crap. However since it does moisturize when used, it does have some benefits. It has to be warmed up in order for it to apply "smoothly". But even after warming it in my hands, it is still too hard to apply. I'll use it until it runs out because I paid for it. However I won't buy again.

I love this product for using underneath my eyes where the first fine lines are starting. It seems to plump the lines with consistant use. It has collagen, royal jelly, evening primrose oil and olive oil amongst the ingredients. I'd definitely repurchase. I love the packaging, it's so easy to tuck into your purse to use during the day as well.

on 7/10/2009 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Perfect thing for flaky lids! I use this at night to help ameliorate the crepey look that lids can get in dry climates. You won't need much: just a quick swipe in the creases, and blinking will distribute it on your lids in a natural way.

Would hesitate to use this in daytime unless skiing or otherwise extreme conditions.

on 6/26/2009 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is like chapstick for your eyes ( or any wrinkle such as the folds around the mouth)
I love the formula!
I keep one by my nightstand for additional overnight moisture since it can be greasy for me. On my combination skin it tends to sit on the surface and stay greasy for hours so I use it on the weekends around the house when I am not wearing any makeup. I don't mind the greasiness because it feel so rich that I feel like I am never going to get wrinkles while I am using this. On my BF's skin it soaks right in and she has combination skin too, she can wear it under makeup and for day use. So it is hard to say how this will be on everyone. It is so convenient in stick form and easy to apply in a C shaped motion from the bottom of my brow to the corner of my eye and underneath. Great for traveling or in winter months when you need extra moisture.
I find myself reaching for it 3x a day: after a shower while skin is damp, at night when I am hanging at home and right before I go to sleep. Best of all, no milia!