Nubian Heritage Goat's Milk & Chai Soap with Rose Extracts

4.5

100% Vegetable Oils: Palm Oil and /or Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Shea Butter, Goat's Milk Powder, Rose Petals, Rose Extract, Honey, Camellia Sinensis (Chai) Leaf Extract, Rose Water, Mineral Pigment or Vegetable Color, Natural Fragrance and /or Essential Oil

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this product!! I have the body wash, not the bar. When I first smelled this, I immediately fell in love. I really don't know the best way to describe it, but you can definitely smell the rose extract. There's also a sexiness to this, and I do not find it overpowering at all. After you shower, even if you put on a moisturizer, you can still get a hint of the product.

Aside from the scent, I also love what it does for my skin. This is very moisturizing, you only need a little bit of product to get a lot of lather, and my skin has gotten even softer since using this everyday for the past month. I would definitely repurchase this, and I am also thinking of getting the accompanying body lotion. This is the perfect product and scent for the colder months.

on 8/27/2011 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The soap somehow made my skin feel as though I hadn't just cleaned it with soap. Sounds rather contradictory but it doesn't make me feel like my skin's been stripped of any moisture. Unfortunately, it seems to make me break out. I don't know exactly which ingredient is causing this but I think it's either the goat's milk or honey. Those are the only two ingredients that I've never used before on my skin.

on 6/27/2011 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Lovely warm amber scent that lingers on and around the skin after shower. Non drying and non irritating - but the little black pieces are an unnecessary addition. would repurchase for the yummy scent.

on 6/15/2010 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I am a big fan of goat milk soap. Goat milk is the first ingredient I look for in a bar of soap as it makes skin unbelievably soft. Nubian does not use fresh milk, they use powder but I had to try this out for the awesome pricing and other wonderful ingredients packed into this soap. I love the creamy and I mean creamy lather this puts off in the shower and the smell is powdery with a hint of spice. After using this, skin feels like silk and the scent lingers!

on 7/13/2009 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I LOVE THIS SOAP! It smells amazing! It's definitely floral, but not strong, and tempered with a some spice, and just a touch of musk and creaminess to it. It reminds me of a perfume I've smelled before (Fresh "sake" I think, but I'm not sure!), but it never comes off as perfume-y and overpowering at all. It's extremely gentle on my sensitive skin, and never dries me out. It has a very soft lather, but lots of bubbles, and rinses clean away while leaving a slight scent on my skin. I've tried about a half dozen of the NH soaps so far, and this is by far my favourite; I've just ordered a couple extra and the lotion in this scent.

on 6/26/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This soap smells so good! It smells like what it would smell like from the natural ingredients and not from artificial ingredients. I personally don't like fake vanilla or fruity scented products...it makes me gag. These soaps are very moisturizing and rinse clean and leave my skin in great condition. I want to try all of them!