December 18, 2014 | 1632 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Sugar Kiss Glitter Liquid Eyeliner Duo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by shamcd

These are surprisingly nice. I have the Shooting Star duo and the colors are very flattering. ( A nice, medium purple with larger glitter flecks and an opalescent whitish liner...smaller glitter flecks that flash green!) The applicator provides a nice, even and precise line and you can build the coverage. A really great buy for some fun liner!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by MissVeronyka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have both sets of these. They come in handy for a certain eye look but certainly not for everyday makeup use. They do look really pretty on. I normally will not wear these alone, I put them on overtop my normal eyeliner and it works really well for me. However, the applicator is very sharp and doesn't apply the glitter evenly at all. I find using a tiny lip brush works best for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by jhadiq

I got the glitter set in Shooting Star, which comes with a lavender/purple glitter liner, and an iridescent opal liner. I am very surprised by how good these are! The application brush is a little stiff, but it does apply a dense, even line full of glitter. These are actually much better than the NYX glitter liners I bought so many of, and they are cheaper, too!

Worth a try for the almost throw-away cost - you'll be surprised at the quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by thesilvershoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These actually don't suck at all. I'm not a fan of the hard-tip applicator but it does give dense glitter and a precise line. For a dollar each, this is totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by xAlleGegenAlle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

These are amazing. For $2 you get two glitter liquid eyeliners (North Star comes with pink and silver, Shooting Star comes with purple and iredescent white). The liners are densely packed with glitter and go on really smoothly. They're great for the price, even if you're not into glitter, for $2 a set you can afford to experiment!