November 27, 2014 | 961 users online

Treatments (Eye) - StriVectin - SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by WhitneyHoustonFan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff to death! If I had to buy only one anti aging product this would be it! I've tested so many products, but this was the only one that worked right before my eyes. My eyes have been sagging and when I sleep I get wrinkles over night. But when I started using this stuff the sagging was lifted some kind of way. I don't know how it did it, but it did. Next I noticed my skin seems to resist the wrinkling over night. Though I know I've got to sleep differently, point is I couldn't believe how my eyes were de-aging. I really hate paying big money for skin products but this one works so well its not even a big deal. I'm just glad to finally find something that works and works so well!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by LOanaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Did not see an improvement at all...worse, maybe i'm paranoid, but i think i have more wrinkles..?!?!?!?!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Got a free sample of this at Sephora. Tried it numerous times but it burned my eye area so badly I threw most of or in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by TULLY711

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a sample from Beauty.com, and I decided to use it last night. I woke up this AM with wrinkles and bags that weren't there yesterday. Total crap. Save your $$.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does absolotely nothing exept making you look like a panda bear because you need to wipe the mascara stains from under your eyes all day long and give you more fine lines ( not kidding).I realy gave it a try for about 4 weeks as the reviews where fairly great but first off al the cream is to consistant so you need to rub wich is a pretty bad thing and it stay's greasy all day long and to be honnest,my under eye skin looks worse now.No, very over rated and way to expensive!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used up an entire 0.25 oz of this stuff on my fine lined eyes. I am 23 years old and I did some tanning in my day to start some fine lines.

I wore this day and night for 1-2 months until my sample sized was used up. It did cause my eyes to tingle a little bit after applications but it dried out my under eye area. I would wake up with more fine lines and it did nothing for my hereditary dark circles. To undo the damage, I had to use tons of hydrating lotions under my eyes to restore the dehydrated skin. This did nothing for my fine lines but make them deeper. The packaging makes it hard to get every last drop out of the bottle. This is too expensive for what it does. I will never buy this again. I got this in a birchbox and paid for that box with my own money. If i put it anywhere near my eyelids, it did burn my eyes. Therefore, if you are looking for something sensitive this is not your eye cream. It made my under eye concealer apply cakey and uneven. I would not recommend this to ANYONE. Those older than me are most likely going to have more issues with dryness and lack of results.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sorry to be the naysayer here, but after a month's usage, I saw absolutely nothing improved and went back to my regular product that I know works. I didn't find this moisturizing enough for my under eye area either, but rather more on the drier side.
After I wash my face, my skin is on the drier side, post-menopausal. I have fine lines and the beginnings of crows's feet.
Perhaps this might be good for someone younger that is just beginning to see lines, etc., or for someone with an oilier skin type, but for someone with post-menopausal skin that already has lines, this product didn't do anything. However, according to their site, it is a product that should work for crow's feet and wrinkles, in addition to puffiness and dark circles (those two I don't have). Strivectin also says that after two months of usage, which is their "clinically proven timeline", I should see a difference. I gave them a month to show me something and the results were negative in being able to show me some type of improvement. I firmly believe I should have seen something in the first four weeks, at least, but I didn't.
I've used other products that have given me results much more quickly that I've been much happier with in a far lesser time period. In addition, other products also gave me better hydration. This is just not a product for my skin and I wouldn't conceive of wasting another month waiting to see whether or not there might be an improvement in my eye area.
Dispensing it from a tube might seem more sanitary to some than a jar, but I always take a small amount out of my jars and put that into a tiny container to use for a few weeks anyway. The jar remains untouched by human fingers, and it goes back into my refrigerator. So touching the tip of a tube with your finger can still place germs into the cream, while taking cream out of a jar with a tiny spatula won't.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by socharming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This review is for the SD eye cream, NOT the 360 TL.

I have been using this for a little over 2 years, repurchased it several times. I have tried many eye creams over the years and this is hands down the best I have used so far. It's no miracle cream, but it has definitely made my undereye area more resilient to laugh lines, etc and adequately moisturizes as well. I didn't start out with any lines and still don't have any (I believe thanks to this eye cream!).

IMO, you have to give this one time (like most anti-aging products). You won't see any major improvements after 2 weeks or 2 months. Stick with it if you can tolerate the niacin. Also, a little goes a long way. No need to slather it on.

The price may seem a bit steep at $65, but keep in mind this is DOUBLE the size of other eyecreams. They also sell it in a small 7 ml trial size (which I just discovered).

The packaging is a tube that stands on its cap, which is more sanitary than the little pots some creams come in.

I love this cream!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by clownsnack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product twice. The double tube package from Costco. I think it was $60-65 bucks, which comes out to $30 a month for an eye cream - about the going rate.

I gave this product two months of my life. Saw no improvement in anything. On the bright side, nothing got worse. It did not sting (and I'm sloppy with eye creams). It did not feel or appear to moisturize my eye area. It just didn't DO anything except disappoint me for 8 weeks.

On impulse, like most of the things I buy at Costco, I bought it AGAIN. Ha. No results with the first tube of this second go-round. I gave the second tube to a friend. It just is not the right "recipe" for my skin type.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Raysofthesun

Meh.. Doesn't really make a difference considering the price. Luckily I bought it at Costco for a decent price (double pack), trying to finish ASAP..