October 26, 2014 | 1491 users online

Toners - Mary Kay - Purifying Freshener #2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Inotion07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This toner is super gentle on my face, but I feel like its too gentle. It does not cause me breakouts, but I feel like it doesn't improve my skin either. If I stop using it, I don't notice a difference in my skin, so I feel like its doing nothing. For the price, I would not repurchase as it doens't do anything.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

There's nothing wrong with this toner - it's just not a HG by any means. Mid-priced (cheaper on ebay than through an MK consultant) and a big bottle. Fine for "normal" or combination skin types.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect non abrasive toner! I have very sensitive rosacean skin and this is amazing for my skin, I thoroughly feel clean after using this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this toner. It takes off all the dirt and grime left behind after washing my face. I know it does, cuz I see it on the cotton ball.
This does feel like it takes more out than its "sister" the mary kay hydrating freshner. So, I use this when I absolutely want to take EVERYTHING off my face. Its still pretty gentle. It's not at all harsh for me, and its not like my face can withstand a lot either. I absolutely love this freshner and the other Mary Kay hydrating freshner.
Another thing I noticed is that it works better than everyones beloved witch hazel. I bought the witch hazel everyone was raving about, cleaned my face with it after washing it. The cotton ball didn't show much, but when I used this freshner, I saw a lot of what the witch hazel missed.
So, I absolutely love this and have been using it for years.
I actually love both of them. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Great for oily/combo skin......this helps keep my skin from getting oily (I use it day and night) its also non drying.Its gets the grime off my face and thats a plus for me.I've been using this for a long time and my skin looks so much better compared to when I've used other toners.