Mary Kay Purifying Freshener #2

on 5/4/2012 2:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This toner is super gentle on my face, but I feel like its too gentle. It does not cause me breakouts, but I feel like it doesn't improve my skin either. If I stop using it, I don't notice a difference in my skin, so I feel like its doing nothing. For the price, I would not repurchase as it doens't do anything.

on 3/17/2012 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

There's nothing wrong with this toner - it's just not a HG by any means. Mid-priced (cheaper on ebay than through an MK consultant) and a big bottle. Fine for "normal" or combination skin types.

Perfect non abrasive toner! I have very sensitive rosacean skin and this is amazing for my skin, I thoroughly feel clean after using this product.

on 7/9/2009 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this toner. It takes off all the dirt and grime left behind after washing my face. I know it does, cuz I see it on the cotton ball.
This does feel like it takes more out than its "sister" the mary kay hydrating freshner. So, I use this when I absolutely want to take EVERYTHING off my face. Its still pretty gentle. It's not at all harsh for me, and its not like my face can withstand a lot either. I absolutely love this freshner and the other Mary Kay hydrating freshner.
Another thing I noticed is that it works better than everyones beloved witch hazel. I bought the witch hazel everyone was raving about, cleaned my face with it after washing it. The cotton ball didn't show much, but when I used this freshner, I saw a lot of what the witch hazel missed.
So, I absolutely love this and have been using it for years.
I actually love both of them. =)

on 6/26/2009 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great for oily/combo skin......this helps keep my skin from getting oily (I use it day and night) its also non drying.Its gets the grime off my face and thats a plus for me.I've been using this for a long time and my skin looks so much better compared to when I've used other toners.