November 24, 2014 | 1241 users online

Bronzers - Sephora - Harmony trio bronzer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by chocolatemoose369

Unfortunately this product is not available any more. I bought it for $5 at Sephora when they were getting rid of it, I have it in bronze. I don't use it as a bronzer but more as an eyeshadow, its brilliant, creamy and velvety. If you can find this, snatch it up!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by jmejellybean

I have this in the rose trio. Its a great muti-purpose product! Makes a great highlighter for cheekbones and I love it as an eyeshadow as well! The pinks are very neutral and flattering! Definitely makes me look more fresh and awake rather than looking like I have allergies like some pinks do. I will be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by kreamsoduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great color and shimmer, gives a glowing appearance to the skin, rubs off easily so needs to be set in order to last, great blush color as well as all over for a more sun-kissed appearance. I like using this all over the face for a glowing flush but you have to be careful or else it can look too glittery.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty blush for my fair skin. I don't know why it's labeled as a bronzer since it is more pink than anything. It's definitely not bronze. The stripes can also be used individually as eyeshadow. My one complaint is that for being Sephora brand, and for how little product you get, it's kind of overpriced. I got this as part of their Bronze and Go kit, so I'm not 100% sure I'd repurchase it individually at $16, even though I said I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I liked this a lot. =) It's great for summer. The colors are nice and light. It goes on great. The colors are easy to blend. I don't understand why it has 'bronzer' in the name. It has no bronzer colors in there. Maybe they mean it looks good on tan skin?

These colors take a few sweeps to the lid to show up. it's nice for bringing out eyes and making a beautiful look that people will envy.