April 18, 2014 | 1268 users online

Treatments - Nexxus - Dualiste Dual Benefit Leave-In Spray Color Protection + Intense Hydration

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loveeee this. My hair has gotten to be really stubborn to the point where a) if its up for 2 days it gets tangled b) it falls out c)it's super dry, so I picked this up at wal-mart and...it works sooo well! Yes, it is a bit pricey ..($12) for one thing but I decided on it as a whim. I use it after my shower and it works great as a detangler, smells good, and makes my hair soft as well...Loved it & will rebuy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is wpnderful! It leaves my fine, wavy, color treated hair, soft, tangle free, full of body and with incredible shine. Doesn't weight my hair down, or leave my hair feeling coated and sticky. Smells tropical, like coconuts. I spray quite a few times, especially underneath where I tend to tangle and scrunch. Then I twist my hair in a low pontytail and clip it on the top of my head while I apply my makeup. The packaging is great. A lot of times I hate how pumps distribute the product, but this is by far one of the best pumpt sprays ever.I think the price is pretty reasonable. Overall, the best I've tried so far.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by vesuvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just awful for curly hair: leaves it frizzy and full of static. So disappointed

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, to be honest, I was hoping for more, but then I realized that my expectations are unrealistic for a spray leave-in because my hair is a complete and total disaster. What I love and use it for: to help tame frizz on humid days, to freshen my poufy waves and to scent my hair. What it doesnít really do is condition my hair which is way too damaged to reap the subtleties of this leave-in. My BSL hair *drinks* this stuff, Iíve blown through half a bottle in a week. I LOVE the coconut scent which lasts for hours (a whole work day), I really love using it before a date. The bottle is wonderfully easy to hold even with wet hands, the product comes out in a perfect fine spritz. However, Iím unsure of repurchase at this pointÖat $12 for 7.5 oz I donít regret my purchase but donít see myself replacing or retrying it until my hair is in better condition but will update this review when/if my thoughts change.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

I think I must've tried most of the "leave-in" type condioners out there, and this one is working the best for me. Several years of strong medications have taken a toll on my hair. Within one month of using this, I already see an improvement in the health of my hair. Controls frizz, the shine is back and it's growing thicker and longer than it has been, which I attribute to less breakage. Picked this up for about $12 a bottle at CVS (which is a little more pricewise), however I found this to work better than Pantene leave- in conditioner and other major drug store brands. The light coconut scent is an added plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by BloodyLovely14

one word. LOVE. my mom had actually bought this for her color treated hair, but as always, i had to borrow it to see what it was about. considering i had just colored my hair, i was hoping it would be a good detangler and leave in conditioner. boy was i surprised. this is my HG leave in conditioner when i dont straighten my hair. it sprays on easy, comes through fantastically, and makes my hair so soft, frizz free, and shiny when it dries. i'll probably shop around for something of the like, but if not, i will come back to this without a doubt <3

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by cringexburn

I really like this leave-in. It smells like coconut (yum) and it sprays out in a fine mist, which is really nice.
the packaging is great, cute blue and white bottle and the spray nozzle has yet to give me any problems (yay)
It detangles hair very nicley, i use this right after washing and conditioning, after i towel dry my hair, then comb through my hair with a wide tooth comb. I have thick curly hair so tangles are a pain, but this works nicely, it does make my hair feel soft too, so it does moisturize it some.
I really like the fact that its light, some leave ins are heavy and weigh your hair down or make it look greasy, but this doesnt!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

I have been eyeing these Dualiste products in various stores for months now. They are definately pricey, which has made it easy to resist thus far. However, on a trip to Target, specifically to find a leave-in conditioner/detangler type spray, I stumbled upon this again. It immediately made it into my cart because I really wanted a hydrating spray with little to no protein in it, and this fit the bill. But the price...then I turned the corner, and found a couple of Pantene sprays, one that was Protecting and another that was Detangling, and I thought "I could buy both of these for the price of the Dualiste." So I took it out of my cart. Then I compared the ingredients, and when I saw that both of the Pantene sprays contained Panthenol (which I would expect for the Protecting one), I changed my mind again. I do not want protein overload on my hair and if I want it, I'll do protein treatment. Ok, Dualiste back in the cart, and I figured that if it didn't work, I could always bring it back, that made me feel better about the price. I have also tried Nexxus Humectress Luxe Ultimate Moisturizing Leave-In Spray, which I found to be very pricey as well, and VERY average in performance, almost like spraying water on my hair, and expected this to be similar to it, if not worse. So I got the Dualiste home, and couldn't wait to try. Little did I expect, it's EXACTLY what I wanted - it detangles, conditions, hydrates, shines, and smells SO GOOD. It comes out in such a fine, lovely mist, not a squirt, like some conditioning sprays. The packaging is lovely. It's worth every penny. Not to mention, it's everything I expected the Humectress Luxe Ultimate Moisturizing Leave-In Spray to be and MORE!