Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish 541B- Cashmere

Price: $

on 2/22/2015 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Cashmere is a beautiful cool-brown frost. Gorgeous worn alone or mixed with other colors. I have purchased this color many times. Only to get home and find-out I already have it. Still all good. Pleased to have a couple of backups just in case its discontinued. Creamy texture. Simple and classic packaging. Cost me $1.50 at walgreens

DDD Black Opal Nutmeg/Beautiful Bronze or Iman Earth 1

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Nice color for dark, ebony skin. It is a nice neautral/nude look. I like it and it has good staying power too. I just wish they'd step up their packaging game so it doesn't look so cheap.

on 2/12/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite lipsticks! I didn't expect much when I picked this up a while back just out of curiosity to see if they've improved there lipsticks and it was only 99 cents. I do like the quality of this lipstick but really just love the color! It's kind of a darkish mauve plum but I always put lip balm on first and it goes on very creamy and last along time too. It's a great fall and winter color. Love it!

on 3/18/2012 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great fall color. This is a darker shade of brown mauve. If you want a lighter shade that is slightly more pink toned, try 549a. I layer the two colors and it is perfect. For, a buck, they're great lipsticks. Not drying. Can't comment on how long they last. No problems with the lipsticks from Wet n wild and loving the new colors.

on 4/1/2011 1:08:00 AM

A really beautiful shade of deep bronze. I like it. It's a little dark and stark for my fair skin, but I do think I'll wear it, although I'm not sure exactly what look I'll be rocking. The color has an early or mid 90's feel. I like the feel and formulation. Definitely happy with my purchase because I like to have a lot of options in my train case but I'm not sure how often I'll reach for it.

on 6/25/2009 11:56:00 PM

While the color is nice, the new formula is not. I don't know what WNW did, but their new lipstick formulas SUCK. They went from being wonderful dry lipsticks that lasted for hours & hours to some "moisturizing" greasy crap that smears & slides all over & has to be reapplied every half hour & ends up in a nice white-trashy O-ring around your lips. I'll use this one up but I will NOT repurchase. Gah, why do companies always have to change shit. Leave well enough alone!!! WNW used to be my favorite cheapie makeup indulgence, they had good shades with a great texture & I loved the trailer-park charm of the whole line. Now that they've "revamped" their whole line, I've just lost all respect. Boo-urns!

Popular Lipsticks