July 28, 2014 | 1390 users online

Styling Products - Mane 'n Tail - Detangler

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by antoanto23

I have very long hair and i need a leave in conditioner daily.i choose this one because the bottle is massive and the price was fair;very happy about the results.Soft shine hair easy to comb and the smell is just sooo good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by kroshicake

I have a lot of long,fine hair and it tangles if I look at it the wrong way... Thus, a decent detangler is ESSENTIAL. I used to use the green suave one for kids, because I knew no other alternative. Well, I researched and found this detangler, and it is far better!! I use a ton of it but as I mentioned my hair tangles very easily and I legitimately spent 45 minutes the other night combing trouble areas. Anyways, without Mane n' Tail detangler I would have so many knots that I would not even attempt out of prolonged effort that results in a sacrifice of hair (eek) because the combing effort would take substantially longer! Overall, it is cheap so I can use a lot without worrying about restocking!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Ashmack12

This stuff is amazing! For the price ($6 at sally's), the amount of product you get, and sprays out in a nice fine mist, this is a steal! I have tried a lot of detanglers/leave in conditioners and this stuff leaves my hair weightless with no residue on it. Comb glides through my hair when I use it. recently had to cut my long wavy hair because of how tangled and matted my hair would get no matter how much I combed it. Wish I would have found this stuff before!

I also use Mane n' tail deep moisturizing shampoo/conditioner and love it!

*mid-length wavy hair, dyed, and prone to dryness and breakage*

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by holychiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!! I have very thick hair that gets knotted easily and this takes care of that problem - I use occasionally but would re-buy. Doesn't make my hair greasy or really change the texture at all other than making it a little sleeker and easier to brush out. The only thing is I have a very sensitive scalp and this irritates it a little, however I try to spray it on the ends of my hair only.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by crayolakidd01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am biracial my parents are African American and Caucasian. My hair is curly and is very thick. I struggle trying to control it and sometimes the tangles are terrible! I bought this detangler after falling in love with the shampoo and conditioner and I am impressed. Its by far the best detangler I own and i will be repurchasing. This made my thick and curly hair very easy to manage and left it soft and moisturized. I wasnt sure at first and did not use it much but after using other detanglers and going back to this one I am really pleased with the results.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by caitlynperkins

The BEST detangler you can buy! I have bought this product over and ver again and it has never failed me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by nanaknickers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have very rough African American hair and this makes blow drying it straight alot easier. I spray it all over after conditioning and then use a bit of heat protectant and the results are perfect. I also use it to set my hair in rollers when it's natural. I spray it all over, section it, add satin rollers, spray something for shine, put a scarf on, and go to sleep. In the morning my hair is curly and soft. This stuff is also inexpensive and the spray nozzle isn't all wonky like some other inexpensive products. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by hayleighlynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used a full bottle of this and just bought a new one. It lasted me personally about a bit over a month with daily use. I have severely damaged bleach blond hair and this helps keep my hair soft and tangle free. I spray it on when i wake up and style my hair on days i don't wash my hair, and on days i wash my hair. It doesn't weigh down my hair at all and tames frizziness, definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Collage909

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Worked as well as a little spritz of water and some coconut oil would, there was nothing special about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by alisonplotsky

This is one of those few products that I will repurchase forever! I'm currently on my 4th or 5th bottle of this. I stopped using it for a while and had switched to the Tresemme Heat Tamer spray, but I found that it didn't do much at all for my hair, in fact I think it was weighing it down and making my hair greasy. I recently picked up the Mane n Tail Detangler again in Sally's and will never stop using it again! It is extremely lightweight, detangles amazingly, and makes my hair so soft and shiny without weighing it down! It is so inexpensive so I would definitely recommend giving it a try. Absolutely LOVE!!