December 17, 2014 | 1683 users online

Skincare - Face - Kanebo - Sensai Cellular Performance Wrinkle Repair Series

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Liubov

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cream with a light texture and a pleasant smel.After 2 months of use I noticed that the wrinkles have almost disappeared and the skin has more elasticity and smooth,.The negative side is the price .It is rather expensive cream, but it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brand new wrinkle repair series from Kanebo is a Bergdorf Goodman exclusive. The series contains 3 products that are sold individually but "meant" to be used together. The set includes an eye cream, a serum and a face cream. This product line is what I would call HEAVY DUTY. It is designed to counteract REALLY dry, dehydrated skin, wrinkles, and dullness. The textures are very nice, but rich, so I can only use these prods at night (too heavy to use under makeup). The immediate effect on my own ultra dry, mature skin is pretty impressive. Using at night, my skin is still hydrated and smooth when I wake up the next day. For the long term, it claims it will replenish the skin with abundant, high quality, state-of-the-art delivered collagen so these anti- aging effects will become more permanent. Of course, that remains to be seen. If you are NOT seriously dry, I would not suggest this series. I can see these products clogging pores and staining pillow cases on skins that aren't dehydrated enough for these products to effectively penetrate. The one negative for me is that the serum and face cream (not the eye cream) have a pretty intense (and not to my liking) floral scent. I prefer my skin care very lightly scented or scent free due to my allergies and sensitivies. The fragrance is the main reason I am giving this 4 lippies instead of 5 and the other reason is because I don't love this series QUITE as much as Kanebo's Premier Line (the Premier prods seem to penetrate better and with virtually no scent). But, the Wrinkle Series is a close contender to Premier AND the price difference is a BIG factor to consider. The cost for the ENTIRE 3-product Wrinkle Repair set is about the same as JUST Kanebo's Premier Cream (which sells for $650 alone). I also reviewed the Premier Line aka "ensemble" if you're interested in my comparative opinions on both groups.