April 25, 2014 | 1634 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Minjeec

I have one of these in 075 "let me pink." Great color payoff and stays on lips all day. Great product and price. Only downside is that it dries out my lips quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These lipsticks are great and easily compare to department store brands like MAC. They go on smooth, moisturizing and the lasting power on me extends several hours. I have Very Cherry and Blissful Berry and both shades look good on my skin and don't dry out my lips. The packaging is cute with the sheer caps matching the lipstick shades. They come in a variety of shades flattering to all skintones, which is a plus for me being black.The price is also easy on my wallet and are conveniently at CVS. These are now part of my makeup kit.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in Nude Lust, which turned out to be exactly the same color as my skin and I therefore looked like a corpse... My problem with this though is that is has a very nasty, waxy sort of taste and when I went to have a snack, all I could taste was this lipstick! Really gross, and totally not worth the purchase IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by woobwoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a pretty big collection of these so I'll run down some of the colors. I uploaded a picture so you can see all of these shades too.

warm me up - a really nice natural looking pinky-brown color. This one matches my lips almost perfectly(I have fair skin).

nude lust - from the buffs collection. If you're looking for a nude color that's not TOO nude, but just enough to fit the trend, pick up this shade. Ever so slightly pink, but mostly nude. The 2 shades that are lighter than this one will likely end up looking like concealer unless you are extremely pale.

stormy sahara - also from the buffs, a mid orangey-brown color. Looks a little more orange on your lips than in the tube.

born with it - a light pink with tiny shimmers, pretty good for every day wear.

make me pink - a light pink with slightly blue undertones

fuchsia fever - this one could easily be part of the vivids collection but it's not. It's just a bit darker than pink pop from the vivids, so if you can't find pink pop or think that one is a bit too light try this one out.

pink & proper - a mid pink with tiny shimmers. Looks the most frosty to me out of all the ones I have with shimmers in them, most of them aren't very noticeable but it's really obvious in this one.

hooked on pink - a good medium to dark pink that's not too overpowering

fifth ave. fuchsia - straight fuchsia, very pretty and bold

summer sunset - very similar to hooked on pink only slightly redder and it has tiny shimmers.

red revolution - a pink based red. Looks slightly more pink on your lips than it does in the tube.

red revival - a true deep red.

blissful berry - medium to dark toned plum color

deepest cherry - a very very dark red. This color is very close to the buffs shade expresso exposed if you can't find that one.

neon red - from the vivids collection, a vibrant orange based red.

shocking coral - from the vivids collection, the best shade imo. A little more pink on the lips than in the tube, in the tube it looks more coral. Fantastic summer shade.

vivid rose - from the vivids collection, brighter and a bit more red than fifth ave. fuchsia.

fuchsia flash - from the vivids collection, hot barbie pink. A dupe for MAC's candy yum yum.

hot plum - from the vivids collection, a bright berry color. Not quite as purple on your lips as it looks in the tube, so don't be intimidated if it looks too purple to you, it's actually more pink-purple.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by gjohal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These make my lips soft and have a good pigmentation.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Drawmeapainting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this lipstick in two shades. I find the price right and the shade selection phenomenal... but that is all. The formula is subpar. Its wearable but definitely not the most comfortable. One shade I have in Born With It has shimmer. As the lipstick wears, I find it leaves behind chunky pieces of shimmer and glitter. The other shade I have is Shocking Coral which is a lovely shade and a cream finish. It is highly pigmented but still not comfortable on the lips.
Just not my favorite formula. I much prefer my Revlon Lip Butters and Rimmel Lipsticks at the drugstore level.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

I have #625 Are You Red-dy. It's a great color, I feel like it makes my teeth appear whiter. But it's so difficult to apply. I don't have full lips, and so the lipstick kinda goes over my natural lip line and it's a pain to try to fix. also, it dries out my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by michelanicole

I had bought my first Maybelline Colour Sensational in Pink Wink..it is a berry pink with an irradescense to it. It went on like butter and didn't leave any residue. It was fairly moisturizing and had pretty good staying power. So I thought I should buy another so I bought Warm Me Up. I didn't even know that it was one of the most popular colours and still picked it out, leaving me with satisfaction. It is a beautiful beigey nude with a hint if pink. It is like a "your lips but better" while Pink Wink is a toned down berry red pinky colour. I love these lipsticks better than my MAC ones and that says a lot!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Jojoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently brought the color sensational in the color "party pink" and I love it. It's not drying, the color applies very smoothly, it's opaque but can be toned down with a lighter gloss. It's a great lip color for everyone in my opinion. I haven't yet tried any of the other colors but I'm exited to.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by lifnisanders

I have their BoldMatte lipstick in Mat 6, semi matte finish tho. But the shade is perfect, red warm undertone for my skin tone (tan) ! This is totally my pin up lipstick, doesnt last that long..