April 20, 2014 | 1729 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - salon so much fawn 230

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by KittyMeow123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Purchased for $2, normally $8 which is high.

Lovely neutral orangy-brown toned polish. I don't see pink in this color.

My polish is changed nearly every day, so I don't know how long it lasts, but this is a pretty color and worth buying.

I'm wearing it under Wet N Wild Fergie Flossy Flossy rose gold glitter, so pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty opaque neutral dusty rose that glides on smooth and the formula works really well. Great for everyday. Highly recommended color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

This color compliments my hands so beautifully, I use Revlon colorstay gel-smooth base coat and the Sally Hansen Insta Dri topcoat. It is a winner combo, my polish lasts an entire week, and my nails are stronger and it has helped growing them out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

just bought this on sale for around 4something, basically 5 dollars. usually its 8 dollars i believe.

Looked darker in the bottle but when i put it on it was so pretty! a rosy almost nude ish color and it really compliments olive skin tone!
thick brush allows good coverage

very wearable color :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by KellyCrash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this color!!!!!! It's the perfect amount of color. It's pinkish without being bubblegum. It's a great neutral color. Love love love this color.

Not crazy about the thick/wide brush. It's kinda weird, in my opinion. I like to put my polish on thin and apply 2 coats. This made it difficult to do. I feel like I didn't have good control. Will take some getting used to. Two coats was all it took to get the color I wanted.

The polished seemed to get a little clumpy when I was putting on the 2nd coat.

I love love this color so much. I will buy again, if I can't find this color in another polish.

continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this line in general but this colour was not right for me (fair with neutral undertones) - it was dull and "old"-looking and pulled an ugly orange brick colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by WebbyGale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love these nail polishes. I have about 4 of these in different colors but this one is my favorite. Looks great on my tan skin but i'm sure it would look nice on all types of skin tones. Kind of hard to describe the color but to me its sort of a dusty coral color, not too orangy but not too pink either. Thats the best way I can describe it. Two coats is bestf for me. last a few days without chipping.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by roselo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This colour is super flattering - i would imagine on all skin tones! It is incredibly sophisticated and flattering- as as another reviewer mentioned, compared to all the other pinks and corals out there, this one beats them all! The nail polish consistency and brush makes the polish incredibly easy to apply, and without either a basecoat or topcoat, the polish still lasted almost a week before its first minor chip.

This will definitely be my go-to nail polish for the next little while!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Unicornfield

This is such a gorgeous colour. I hated any sort of pink or coral nail polish until I tried this one. It's perfect. Looks best with two coats. I can't even explain why I like it because I truly hated colours like this before, but now I wear a lot of that shade. It doesn't start chipping right away either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Gorgeous fleshy neutral pink on my warm yet very pale skintone. Looks very sophisticated and groomed for the office and is so neutral it goes with any outfit. Good wear also. Love the silicone brush handle makes it easy to apply.