GHD Miracle Mist Daily Conditioning Spray [DISCONTINUED]

2.8

on 8/25/2010 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

"ghd miracle mist daily conditioning spray. A light leave-conditioning spray for all types of hair:for shinier, stronger, static-free hair. Contains UV protection." I spray this on hand then pat hands together then I apply this to my damp hair...I just feel I have better control on where the product is placed that way. Works great as a detangler and for me overall the product works as claimed.

on 2/11/2010 11:59:00 PM

I use this as a detangler to smooth out any knots at the top of my head. A few spritzes on damp hair, comb through and my hair is tangle free. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all.

on 10/25/2009 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because of the recommendation of the salesperson in the store. She said that she has been using it for a while and she was very happy with it. Without looking at the ingredients (my huge mistake), I purchased this. This is possibly the worst product that I have ever used in my entire life. This is supposed to detangle and leave the hair soft with a simple blow drying. Wrong! This did not detangle and left my hair feeling crunchy and awful. My hair is thick but it is pretty healthy. This in one use made my hair feel the worst possible way. I washed the product instantly off my hair because I could not stand the crunchy feeling. If you have thin hair, this might work but it is the worst thing for thick hair. Be ware that this product is saturated with SD-alcohol!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i have very dry, thick, course, dyed hair....i feel it does not moisturize as well as my biolage leave in tonic...or icon cure...will not repurchase

Popular Styling Products