July 31, 2014 | 1344 users online

Moisturizers - Kanebo - Sensai Cellular Performance Emulsion lll

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by pinkisthecolorofpassion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was very excited to try this product as Kanebo receives excellent reviews in most of their products here and elsewhere on the Internet (though at this time, there is only one other review for this specific product on makeupalley).

The emulsion smells like Pond's facial moisturizer and the resultant feeling on my skin is also identical. The smell alone is off-putting but if it moisturized well, I could likely overlook that. I am glad I tried out a sample ahead of time before buying a full size which is over $100.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Sensai Emulsion lll is Kanebo's most moisturizing fluid (except for Premier Emulsion. And, okay, I admit, I like Premier more due to the DNA miracle ingredient....BUT it's 5X the price, so you have to consider that BIG time). Emulsion lll is a great day time product and reminds me ALOT of Sisley Hydra Global, but this is better under makeup as the finish is a bit slicker and smoother. It comes in a (similar to Hydra Global, nice, hygenic) pump dispenser and like Hydra Global is amazingly hydrating with a light consistency that keeps ultra dry skin feeling moist all day. It is neither sticky nor greasy. It doesn't leave a heavy "coated" feeling that you sometimes get with rich creams (I like those, too, just not under makeup and not for hot summer days). This isn't very scented (if at all) and doesn't bother my allergies or my sensitive skin. It feels absolutely LOVELY on, leaves a beautiful finish under primers and foundations and is perfect in the HOT desert. Definitely a great, affordable "find" I'd both recommend and will rebuy for myself. At $65.00 for 3.4oz, this is a steal! A reasonable price for a high quality product is a big plus in this economy!!